Jump to content

Hidden kink


Willlustanal

Recommended Posts

Always hidden my anal fetishising but I really want to be fisted and pegged with big toys I’m more than ready just never been able to share 

Anyone else got hidden kinks they'd like to share?

an advantage of sites like this is that you can share.  

I've-always-fantasised-about-this-is-it-normal : yes

 

  • 2 months later...
Willlustanal
On 11/1/2018 at 10:41 PM, Ladyjadelore said:

Most of use here are open about kinks so it’s not so hidden plus in vanilla world all kinks are hidden

Thank you for the Advise 

  • 7 years later...

My goal is to share here, then later with Everyone:

I’d find it extremely hot to be bound by a permanent makeup artist, as she tattoos Permanent Eyeshadow across my eyelids, in an extremely bright lime-green, while resting her loins around my erect member and trapping it deep inside her pussy, as she diligently puts me in the extremely noticeable (lime-green) predicament of a lifetime, all the while streaming it on video Everywhere!

×
×
  • Create New...