Emotional ***

Gl****

Posted
Alot of this hurt isnt done for the purpose of hurt. Often you stuck a hurt in them they dont yet realize. And hurt reacts with hurting back on a subconscious level more than anything.

Posted
If the hurting is intensional tho thats a big sign they arnt someone thats gonna be healthy to have so close. They have alot of growing to do on their own before they will be anything but a hindering to others.
Posted
For me, it is because i invest emotional assets.And i never conceivably believe they would willfully hurt me emotionally.
Posted
It is very simple, because we gave our trust and heart to them...
Posted
They have the most access to you and know what hurts the most and how to manipulate you or the situation.. Idk
Posted
Here’s, what I believe to be a better question: “why are we drawn to people that cause us emotional ***?!
Posted
They know exactly where to cut once you exposed yourself to them.
Posted

@Gloria82 well I recently had a run in with a narcissist and it made me aware of the things that made me *** to that ***

Posted
maybe low self esteem? we feel that we aren’t worth it enough and that is why we fall in love with any piece of s
Posted
It's because you love them that they are able to hurt you the most, simply because they matter to you. I mean if you don't care about or care little for someone how can they hurt you? Emotionally at least. When you love someone you open yourself up to that possibility automatically, it's a risk that in my opinion is well worth it yet because of that risk I that I personally don't love so easily.
Posted
Because you are not compatible but you refuse to accept that fact 🫣🫣
Posted
I get tired of hearing people complaining about the choices they make.
Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown if you keep going to the circus.
Especially women they judge men by their appearance, they like the bad boy image type. So if you choose a bad boy image type guess what soon or later he's going to hurt you, because that's part of his DNA.
No matter how much a snake sheds skin. It's still a snake.
I don't choose women by appearances, I choose them for their inner beauty and to this date in my life I never had a woman broke my heart nor have I broken their heart. So I am speaking from experience.
Whatever you choose, good or bad, stop crying it's your decision live with it.
When you are having fun and excitement with your partner we don't hear about it so why should we hear about your heartbreak.
Posted

@Jeannot i dont judge anyone at all bu their appearance. Heartbreak happens rather you want it or not.

Posted
If they had no relevance in your life it wouldn’t hurt you as much you can’t choose your family you choose your mate and that doesn’t mean you have to live with that choice you need to be willing to shut that door if you open it
Posted
Because sometimes you make bad choices or you think you know someone. Watch out for red flags trust your gut til proven wrong
Posted
Yes, heartbreak happens rather you want it or not you have no argument from me there. And it's like accident happens rather you want it or not, but those things will happen to less people because of the wise/right choices they choose to make.
Life is all about live and learn, learn from today so you can apply it for tomorrow so you can make better choices tomorrow.
Posted
Because out of human nature we try to hold on to those people situations long after we should let go because of our love for them
Posted
Because they are the ones you expect to not hurt you. The betrayal of trust compounds the ***.