Emotional ***

Gl****

Posted
Yall are great!! I appreciate all of your comments.
Posted
Tell me about. My LG, who I thought I had found my forever. She's currently on vacation with her best friend, who I can't stand. The friend gets her super ***, and talks her into cheating on me. 2 yr dynamic down the drain. I haven't slept in 3 days . Fuck depression
Posted
There’s a poem that ends, if I recall correctly, ‘As what he loves may never like too much’. More or less…. It’s about grief and losing someone you love, and the lesson being not to love so deeply the next time round, or not to be so fond of someone. I don’t know if I agree with that, I think if you don’t leave yourself open then you’re also closed to the love you could have, but the sentiment is definitely compelling when you feel hurt.
Posted
It’s not that those you love hurt you the “most.” It’s that you “hurt” registers more. Everyone has the same equal potential of hurting others but we perceive hurt from those we love more because we love them. It’s not a bad thing. It’s part of what makes love worth it. The hurt reminds us how precious love is. We can see the hurt as something bad or and become bitter or see it as something to learn from and a blessing. 
Posted
Because you love selfish people, form over substance!
Posted
Because they think you’ll always let them be around. Remember this Native American advice; Nothing changes if nothing changes
Posted
Because they know you and know how to play your emotions to get what they want
Posted
Need more context this is like saying my boyfriend husband is mean but leaving out the part I’m pregnant with someone else’s kid and we didn’t have a poly relationship in place
Posted
If you want to dig deeper… most of the time when we say we “love” someone, we don’t love that person, maybe we feel attached, needy, desired or many other things.

Love is having all three of these for another: acceptance, understanding, and appreciation. Remove one and it’s not love.
Posted
You said it right there. “The people you love”
Its gonna hurt the worst cause its the betrayal that sits on top of the feeling of disappointment. You opened yourself to that person and in turn, they used your weaknesses and your ***s against you.
Posted
It’s not weakness it’s when you give yourself fully to another person and you have that trust connection when it’s broken you never trust like that again or love that deeply again.
Posted
Interestingly this is a big part of why I am into my bdsm lifestyle. I have a history of driving away people who love me because I take them for granted. I focus my efforts on work crises and personal crises but I forget to focus on those who love me all the time. My bdsm need is to be treated like a sub human POS and that helps me refocus
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
It's because they are emo sadists who derive superior pleasure in emotional distress in you
  • 6 months later...
Posted
Cause you love them you should not pay no attention to someone who hurts you should push them away from your just get away from them true story
Posted
I write when feeling this kinda hurt to cope. I'll share.

Oh, how despair weighs heavy on my heart,
Lost everything in life, torn all apart.
Depression comes and takes me in its hold,
Leaves me feeling empty, bitter and cold.

Alone I stand, with nothing left to hold,
Sadness seeping through me, taking its toll.
Lonely nights pass, and days seem endless too,
Wanting more, yet *** tells me what to do.

The world around me moves, I'm left behind,
A prisoner of my own troubled mind.
A broken soul, in need of a gentle hand,
To help me rise, and once again stand.

Oh, how I long for light to fill my days,
To chase the darkness and the *** away.
Hope, a distant star, still shines above,
Guiding me to find a new path to love.

Though the road is long, I will not lose heart,
For I know that one day, I'll make a fresh start.
And when I do, I'll leave behind the past,
And step into the light, free at last.
Posted

It's easier to disregard the words and actions of someone you don't care for compared to someone you love, sadly, the silence of a stranger will never make a sound to me but the silence of a lover will speak over the words of others any day. 

Posted
Sometimes the timing just isn't right , but what is meant for you will always find its way back. 😢🦋🦋❤️
Posted
2 hours ago, Rorakittenxx said:

Sometimes the timing just isn't right , but what is meant for you will always find its way back. 😢🦋🦋❤️

Or you will find your way to something new and just as beautiful, and the people you’ve loved are still people you’ve loved, but you aren’t sad about it anymore xx

Posted

The old adage of time is a great healer springs to mind. Allow yourself to feel and heal. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
Because u become *** enough to let them know everything good, bad, or indifferent which unfortunately this can ultimately become their way of doing you wrong and it can later be thrown in your face. Sux
  • 4 weeks later...