Open request

Ch****

Posted

I have a thing that's appeard in my list

Same list  as we're spanks and who's checked my profile is called open request.

What is it please

Posted

This is a new feature for when members request access to your private gallery. 

When a member sends a request you will receive a notification and it will appear as an Open Request.

• If you are using the FET APP you can find the requests via the ME icon under the heading of "Requests to private gallery" tap open and you will find the requests.
  • If you are using the Mobile Desktop version of the site via your phone browser using www.fetish.com, you can find the Open Requests, by tapping on your photo in the top right hand corner of the screen and selecting "My Fetish.com" menu, a drop down menu will appear,  scroll down menu and select "Open requests" heading and you will find the requests.
  • If you are using the Desktop via a laptop/tablet/pc hover over your photo in the top right hand corner of the screen and you will see a quick link heading to "Open Requests" on the drop down menu, tap open and you will find your requests.  

Once you open the requests, its then at your discretion of who you choose to give access to your private gallery.  

Posted

Basically people who have perved u and want to see more of your pics

You can grant acess for 30 min. Forever. Or forget and ignore/ decline. 

I hate it and i wont be using it as i feel awkward declining someone. 

Posted
I dislike the whole idea. They have the same feature on KinkD. My pics are private for a reason, and if you know me and I'm likely to say yes, we chat and you don't have to use some app feature to get access.
Posted
Seems like another reason to delete profile, had enough of real life 'nilla normies prejudices. And really have no interest in most toxicity here. You good folks know where to find @FenSWitches, even if my M8 is not welcome anywhere ,anymore.........am on way out!🙏
Posted

I don't like the idea. The photos are private fir a reason so I cannot at them

I hide my kink side far away an this was a place I could save my photo's to look back on.

We have set the photo's private for a reason.  In the 1st place. I want be using that part of the app an ignoring any one who sends me a request as it means they xan not respect my boundaries 

Posted
2 hours ago, Lady_Char said:
I dislike the whole idea. They have the same feature on KinkD. My pics are private for a reason, and if you know me and I'm likely to say yes, we chat and you don't have to use some app feature to get access.

You have private pics!?!?

Posted

agree with the ladies, there a reason there private, and giving the wank bank merchants more reasons to hassle the females on the site is not a good idea

Posted
If someone has hidden pics.. I absolutely never ask to see them.. I want to take the time to get to know them, and develop trust, etc. and tbh, if I friend someone and never see those hidden images. I have no worries at all. I’m not looking for images anyway.
I know a fair bit of others that feel the same way.
I don’t ask for pics. I just don’t.
Posted

Ah, this explains the ask for access note on some hidden pics. 

Not a good idea IMHO. 

What's wrong with chat, become friends, then be given access?

Posted
3 hours ago, TheBodyguard said:

agree with the ladies, there a reason there private, and giving the wank bank merchants more reasons to hassle the females on the site is not a good idea

Well.said x

Posted
6 hours ago, Feral_MountianKing said:

You have private pics!?!?

🤣🤣🤣 yes. And you can see them. Bc we're friends lol

Posted
18 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:

🤣🤣🤣 yes. And you can see them. Bc we're friends lol

What?!? I’m going go perv..

Posted

spinning the other way a bit

prior to this change people could still request to view your private gallery.  Just, via a friend request.

And you could "lol, no" if they did and you didn't know them from shit.  I don't see it is all that much different. Even if it does seem an odd feature.  I guess if you're talking to someone and don't mind them having access for a finite amount of time, but don't want them to have continuous access if things go nowhere and you forget about them 

Posted
16 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

spinning the other way a bit

prior to this change people could still request to view your private gallery.  Just, via a friend request.

And you could "lol, no" if they did and you didn't know them from shit.  I don't see it is all that much different. Even if it does seem an odd feature.  I guess if you're talking to someone and don't mind them having access for a finite amount of time, but don't want them to have continuous access if things go nowhere and you forget about them 

The difference to me is that when someone randomly friended me before or pmed to ask for pic access I would, as you said, lol no. Having as a feature implies it's a normal, accepted thing to do and will increase the frequency. It brings more ppl to the site who are just after a perv, a wank, and who bring with them attitudes, particularly towards women, that are sexist, predatory and reduce us down to just an object. Not really want I want, and not in line with the BDSM community vibe that FET touts as one of it's aims.

Posted
4 hours ago, Lady_Char said:

The difference to me is that when someone randomly friended me before or pmed to ask for pic access I would, as you said, lol no. Having as a feature implies it's a normal, accepted thing to do and will increase the frequency. It brings more ppl to the site who are just after a perv, a wank, and who bring with them attitudes, particularly towards women, that are sexist, predatory and reduce us down to just an object. Not really want I want, and not in line with the BDSM community vibe that FET touts as one of it's aims.

I agree  with lady char it's not what I want from a BDSM community an not why I joined. If I wanted to.go be treated as nothing more than something a guy could ues as a hook up for sex I'd ues fuck.com

I joined here for kink an like minded kink people I stay because iv been given some cool recipes from chatting to people in the lobby.

Posted
21 hours ago, BountyHunter said:

Seems like another reason to delete profile, had enough of real life 'nilla normies prejudices. And really have no interest in most toxicity here. You good folks know where to find @FenSWitches, even if my M8 is not welcome anywhere ,anymore.........am on way out!🙏

There will always be some level of toxicity on any online meeting sites. Don't give up.💖

Posted
13 hours ago, Lady_Char said:

Adding: NEW naive female members would become victims to this.