Is this a good idea?

Posted
As my profile say im a sub and i really like the idea of being ***ed by a mistress while im in a chasity but im a virgin which makes me think the *** will be 10 times more stronger and having this thought makes me feel great! but i was wondering if it will be safe to do so in future? Please let me know what you guys think
Posted
It would be safe for you to do, but you need the right person... Most doms/mistresses are delusional and have no actual concept of what the role means. But make sure you are safe, clear instructions, safety system and ensure at all times care is given and you will be fine.
Posted
4 hours ago, Bearded-switch said:
It would be safe for you to do, but you need the right person... Most doms/mistresses are delusional and have no actual concept of what the role means. But make sure you are safe, clear instructions, safety system and ensure at all times care is given and you will be fine.

Thankyou, for some reason i cant see my thread on the home of the app, do u know if it has been taken down or something?

Posted
It will have moved down now, the home page is the most recent stuff of everything. Your thread is still there
Posted

I'm not sure why you feel this might become unsafe?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Yes you might turn out to like being teased more the sex itself