Headshave Fetish

GoodbyeToYourHair

GoodbyeToYourHair
Posted

Any female interested in shaving her hair off?

Anyone would like to share their headshave stories?

Let's go about headshave fetish here! :-)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Ha.  Youd have to tie me up and do it as a punishment.

Posted
16 hours ago, TammyNatalia said:

Ha.  Youd have to tie me up and do it as a punishment.

Somehow I think you would like that.

Posted

You could always pluck a few strays   lol

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hey, a thread I can get involved in!

I was involved in a public head shaving scene a fair few years ago. I won't use names, but A was the top, and M was the bottom. The four of us (A, M, myself and my partner) were really close, and had got up to a fair bit together, so when M decided she needed a haircut anyway and had always fantasised about this kind of scene, A decided to spring it on her as a birthday surprise. 

We were all meeting up at a local fetish market event, which was nothing unusual. It's where we'd first started hanging out. Once market hours were over there was an afterparty, and that's when the trap was sprung. We distracted M while A laid out a tarp in one corner and got her clippers ready. We brought her back around, and the look on her face as she realised what was happening was priceless. Once consent had been checked (and enthusiastically given), I dragged her over to the tarp and applied restraint. This was a new one on me; I'm normally one for cuffs or rope, but A had decided that it'd be easier if I just held M, physically. I won't lie, it was a thrill. She was considerably smaller than me, so overpowering her was easy. Not that she was fighting that much. When she realised that quite a crowd had formed she squirmed, but I checked in and she was still 100% on board. 

One important detail I hadn't mentioned up to now: M's hair was probably the first thing people noticed about her. Always vibrant colours, always commented on. 

Once I had her in position, arms locked behind her, down on her knees, A went over to her bag, and... didn't pick up the clippers. Instead, she reached in and pulled out several pairs of scissors. She asked people to step forward from the crowd - close friends, my partner included, all of whom had been briefed in advance - and asked them ever so sweetly if they'd do the honours. They didn't hang about. It wasn't a delicate process - later, M told us that it felt more like people were ripping her hair out than cutting it - but they got the job done. Swathes of brightly-coloured hair were covering everything - the tarp, her clothes, my clothes. A thanked the others and asked them to step away, then said she had to take a photo because M looked so beautiful. And she wasn't wrong; she did. She looked simultaneously defiant and broken. Her smile was one of exhaustion and bliss and ***.

Then, distraction over, A started up the clippers. She went in to finish what the scissors had started. She had a look of detached concentration on her face, but we'd co-topped enough times for me to know that she was having an absolute ball. With each pass, the last remnants of M's frankly gorgeous locks were falling away.

Soon, it was all gone. A complete buzz-cut. As A stepped back, there was scattered applause from the onlookers. She asked me to let go, and brought M shakily to her feet, and kissed her. Held her. Then she pulled me in as well, and then, scene broken, the rest of our friends huddled around as well. Looking back, it was pretty beautiful. (Also, the thought of that many people in one hug seems downright outlandish at the minute!) 

My partner and I looked after M while A tidied away her things, swept up the discarded hair and folded away the tarp. 

I was genuinely honoured to have been a part of that scene. It felt like something utterly special, but it was also incredibly fucking hot. I'd love to do something similar again one day!

• 4 months later...
Fuckmyass-8026
Posted

I have a "hair fetish" that involves me doing things to my own hair.  I am turned by trying to strive for the weirdest hair possible,  I am very aroused by bowlcut videos on YT.  I have done my own bowlcut many times and ended up with an erection part way through.  I am now wearing a mohawk.

• 1 year later...
Posted

Hey! I am a female with long hair and I have always had a haircut/headshave fetish! If anyone would be up for talking?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I have a big headshaving fetish. 

I've always had fantasies of someone else doing it to me but never met anyone who would indulge me. 

I cut my hair short a couple of years ago despite knowing it doesn't really suit me but I got such a rush from it. 

Then last night, after being sick of my hair never ever doing anything right, I shaved it all off, I have never been so turned on and I've decided to try and find someone I can at least share my fantasies with 

Posted

I used to shave mine down in my early years in the scene, when i was part of a D/s relationship with my mentors in the scene, then once i left for a sabbatical i let it grow half way down my back, decided i liked it long and kept it that way.

• 11 months later...
Posted

I would love to give girls a headshave. My story with headshave is that when I was kid, my mom took me to a temple and ***d me to shave my head. I hated it, but had a fetish since.

• 4 months later...
Posted

I’ve paid some women to let me shave their heads. One sexual, 3 non-sexual encounters. All amazing. My fantasy is to pay a girl with hair down to the floor to give her a headshave. But I’ll settle for realistic lengths, unless I hit the lottery lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/16/2022 at 4:16 AM, Marz2310 said:

Hey! I am a female with long hair and I have always had a haircut/headshave fetish! If anyone would be up for talking?

I'll talk to you about your head shave fetish. I to enjoy the same fetish

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Something I have a fantasy for but would never do. Love watching clips of this 

• 7 months later...
Posted
On 7/22/2023 at 4:47 AM, Saggyslut said:

Something I have a fantasy for but would never do. Love watching clips of this 

any reason why not?

Gryffindor32
Posted
On 2/16/2022 at 1:16 AM, Marz2310 said:

I’m also a girl you can shave my head