Song called Convention to help you through mental health or bad days

ju****

Posted

You think you know *** the person I am will never be the same I burn into flames from my past as my body turns to ash I get a flash there's so much that I wanna take back you think heartache or Heartbreak is bad I can't feel the heart that I once had I smile when I'm sad and I'm glad when I'm not alone all theses voices and thoughts wont stop wait calm down take a second to hear them out there talking about the past and there happy to see where you at there telling you to stop looking back get up move beyond that your stronger then that your better than that how can you take that

So what's wrong with me? nothing your just traumatized and too caught up in your past life's you feel numbness in your chest and ask why you can't remember the last time you cried you get high to hide all that emotion you feel deep inside so you think *** the only way out because it doesn't matter now loud you scream or shout nobody cares to listen until it's to late I'm here so none of have to suffer that terrible fate just maybe I can save you before its to late don't wait for no one make the first move don't be afraid to prove a point

Lately I've been at all time low so much going on in head but I just bottle up the emotion and don't let it show I'm fighting battles that you don't even know lost in a dark places I know it's sad to watch them gooo watching time go by out the window stuck in place frozen and cold stuck with feelings you can't escape you wish it would all just evaporated I know you don't eat or sleep you over think the endless possibilities we all have disabilities so please hold your hostilities for one other and remember we're all equal before God no body is perfect but that doesn't me you aren't wroth it you were born on earth and this is our home just listen to my music feel sad mad glad or when your alone remember your not on your own

Posted
I understand the sentiment and message, but without punctuation and a grammar check, the above is hard to read, especially if you are perhaps emotionally fraught. No hate. Simply constructive appraisal.
Posted
10 hours ago, shardfang said:
I understand the sentiment and message, but without punctuation and a grammar check, the above is hard to read, especially if you are perhaps emotionally fraught. No hate. Simply constructive appraisal.

Jep, I kind of get the feel of it being rap lyrics, the way it's written.