Best way to treat a Dom online.

Posted
I'm in a D/s relationship with my FDom online. She lives in a different country but has made me feel great exploring myself and my fantasies. I asked if there's anything I can do for her but she says she just likes thinking about me. Is there anything I can do to treat her and show how much I appreciate what she's doing for me?
Posted
Well given the distance etc it's going to be limited but something I've used in the past is writing stories for them, or sending them long messages just rambling what's on your mind for them to find - you have to be careful not to fall into the trap of being overly graphic or prescriptive but when I've done those kinds of things previously it's been appreciated.
Just continuing to be you in the way you have been and demonstrating your appreciation through non-specific actions is another way.
Posted

poetry can be well received

or, of course, gifts - especially if not expected and especially if tie in with any other events (birthday, christmas, anniversary since you met) 

Posted
She's happy, just be Garth and say "thank you"
Posted
9 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Well given the distance etc it's going to be limited but something I've used in the past is writing stories for them, or sending them long messages just rambling what's on your mind for them to find - you have to be careful not to fall into the trap of being overly graphic or prescriptive but when I've done those kinds of things previously it's been appreciated.
Just continuing to be you in the way you have been and demonstrating your appreciation through non-specific actions is another way.

I've acc thought of writing stories for her so you mentioning that is my motivation to start, so cheers!

Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

poetry can be well received

or, of course, gifts - especially if not expected and especially if tie in with any other events (birthday, christmas, anniversary since you met) 

Oh yeah I like buying my dommes stuff but I don't like tributes or findoms. If I'm buying something it's because I choose to but don't have to... if that makes sense. But as this is a new relationship I have I'm holding off for now :) poetry however I might try my hand in. I'm not very good but she might appreciate the effort?

Posted

a lot of folk appreciate effort - there is very much a "it's the thought that counts" which goes a long way

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 9/24/2022 at 10:21 PM, Deltaswitch said:

Oh yeah I like buying my dommes stuff but I don't like tributes or findoms. If I'm buying something it's because I choose to but don't have to... if that makes sense. But as this is a new relationship I have I'm holding off for now :) poetry however I might try my hand in. I'm not very good but she might appreciate the effort?

Poetry IS a lovely thought especially if you can find out what her favorite author is, or if maybe there is a famous author from around where she lives or where she grew up. That would show your attention to details about her life and I feel it would be very much appreciated... Just a thought.😉💜😎