Do FET femdoms really exist ?

Posted
Good evening all
As stated on my bio I’m usually a Dom and I have a really big will to switch for certain type of ladies
I have Been on FET , Feeld and Even tinder for almost 3 years now between the apps and yet I met one lady only who’s proven to be real
Is that my experience and my bad luck , or are dominant ladies really hard to find these days ?

I have even tried many many types of approaches but all of them turn to be fake !! Which is really frustrating

Hope I can get some advise from you all and especially from ladies !

Thanks
Posted
Through a Femdom lens your profile doesn’t scream sub.... I would scroll on by.
Posted
Do you mean you’re finding fake people or people who aren’t really dominant?
Posted

in short, yes

but

looking at your specific case.

You are usually a Dom.  But, you want to be a sub - and - don't wish to switch with the same person.

This is all an instant turn off to a lot of people. That's not a bad thing, but it grossly narrows things for you.

1) Some Dominants find it off-putting to play with someone who is "normally" a Dominant - as there is often a feeling of judgement or a lot of people have had negative experiences

2) This also comes over that you expressly want a short term relationship - and this might mean someone else is investing time while you 'try' being a sub

3) orrrr an assumption you wish for an ENM structure, which is great, but puts off people not into an ENM structure (and whatever it feels or seems, most people are mono)
4) Again not wanting to switch with the same person makes them already feel you are looking for another relationship beyond them

It might also feel to people that you are coming on the hunt for a kink dispenser rather than a partner which in essence goes into the old adage that what a lot of men want is a Pro Domme session. They just don't want to pay for one.   And that is how it comes across to people you're speaking with, hence you not getting the proof they are "real" 

If you want to experiment or do casual sub play; then you're better off booking a Pro session or making friends via a local kink community 

Posted
Just my humble opinion:
There are way more men looking for a dominant woman than women looking for a submissive man.
For me, as a switch, I notice lots of guys who say they want to be sub actually have a really hard time to surrender. For me that is one of the hardest parts of finding a cool switch 😊
Good luck with the search!
Posted
Dommes, that aren't ProDommes, looking for male submissives are for sure the unicorns of the kink world, but that doesn't mean they don't exist - they're definitely out there, but sadly because of the prevalence of male submissives desperately looking for one many play their cards close to their chest, or are incredibly selective (as they should be), and that desperation also gives rise to a wealth of fakes/scammers who are out to exploit those desperate enough.
There is no "trick" or magic formula to finding a Domme though, other than being yourself, writing a decent profile, finding approaches that work for you and being polite and respectful etc at all times.
Remember that sending blind messages to people you've had no interaction with before is possibly the most frustrating and often fruitless method of meeting people, plus it increases the likelihood of stumbling onto a fake/scammer profile - there are many better approaches such as getting involved in the forums and chat rooms, attending munches and kink events and more besides - so if you find blind messaging isn't working, consider what other options may work for you.
Posted
It depends if you’re willing to spend *** for that sort of play then yes many will tailor to your experience via pro dommes. Otherwise you’ll have to dig deep in munches and events etc etc to find the tiny niche you require
Posted
I don’t think so and the ones that claim they are dom they charge high prices to do stuff your not even into but good luck
Posted
22 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

in short, yes

but

looking at your specific case.

You are usually a Dom.  But, you want to be a sub - and - don't wish to switch with the same person.

This is all an instant turn off to a lot of people. That's not a bad thing, but it grossly narrows things for you.

1) Some Dominants find it off-putting to play with someone who is "normally" a Dominant - as there is often a feeling of judgement or a lot of people have had negative experiences

2) This also comes over that you expressly want a short term relationship - and this might mean someone else is investing time while you 'try' being a sub

3) orrrr an assumption you wish for an ENM structure, which is great, but puts off people not into an ENM structure (and whatever it feels or seems, most people are mono)
4) Again not wanting to switch with the same person makes them already feel you are looking for another relationship beyond them

It might also feel to people that you are coming on the hunt for a kink dispenser rather than a partner which in essence goes into the old adage that what a lot of men want is a Pro Domme session. They just don't want to pay for one.   And that is how it comes across to people you're speaking with, hence you not getting the proof they are "real" 

If you want to experiment or do casual sub play; then you're better off booking a Pro session or making friends via a local kink community 

Nothing ever has been so well said! 👏👏

Posted
They are here and there. Most seem to be pros. Many are scammers. Difficult to find a legitimate one.
Posted
I think the good ones tend to become SWers as soon as they realise there’s *** in it
Posted
This website sc***s other fetish websites for adult content to create user profiles that give real people the illusion this site has real people.

Most of the Dommes on here are fakes, either bots, or fakes / catfish.

I know because I'm on the scene, have been for years and know some of the people that get there content stolen in person, believe me, they don't like it either.

I regularly report fake profiles of people I know.

Yes, you can find a real Domme or two on here, but its not realistic to put your hope that they would be interested in you or that dynamic.

Best thing to do, post in the forums, and create an add, a real and genuine person if interested would reply.

Good luck.

Posted
You need to find a true switch and they will turn into a Femdom
Posted
Lustful - it’s not easy finding a true SWITCH either
Posted
I am a switch/Domme. I'm still trying to learn and discover my kinks so it's been a challenge finding the right dynamic for me as well. I don't think these things comes easy 🤔
Posted
Cash queens dommes are rife everywhere. Even fetlife which was the only sane bastion of kink 15 years ago is infested with them. You're fortunately towards the front of the queue in many respects Liam so stay patient. Best of luck
Posted
1 hour ago, Qou said:
Through a Femdom lens your profile doesn’t scream sub.... I would scroll on by.

Through any lens actually

Posted
Another Switch. I agree with GinnyS, except I was searching more for a Dom, but willing to be open. Like others said I was also VERY, VERY selective!
Posted
Have you tried Fetlife? It’s not really a dating site, just a website. More of place to network and meet lots of people. I’m sure you could find some of those delicious ladies there
Posted
Hi Liam, surprised you did not mention Fetlife as a great place to find out what's going on I n your area for all things kink related.
Posted
I've been on here for 2 years and in all honesty I only talked to about 5 women who didn't ask me for ***. That's 5 out of around 112