Supervised bathroom use

Posted

Anyone else like to be watched while they shit and piss, either as *** or as a method of reminding you of your place? I personally like the idea of not being allowed privacy when using the toilet, being so *** and exposed during my most intimate moments and fully seen by my partner, letting them hear the sounds and smell the smells, and the closeness and almost romantic aspects of it all.  Idk, I have a weird way of seeing it.  I love being watched, and being told when and if I can relieve myself at all

Posted
I enjoy making my sub "perform" for me. The vulnerability and exposure of my sub is what I enjoy the most too. And you're right, it is kind of romantic, in a way. Making someone expose the most private of things, turns me on too
Posted
While I admit I have been put in what I call this “predicament”, I cannot say I enjoyed the act itself, yet the psychological impact, and humbling it had allowed, has its merits. It’s a deepening level of TPE, surrender, and another physical way of the Dominant being able to get into the submissive’s head.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I do. I’m on the toilet trying to poop right now. 

Posted

I have multiple dogs in the house at times, toilet "privacy" is not something they appreciate. :clapping: