Lockable collars?

Shadow24

Posted

I'd really like some recommendations on where to find/buy collars that can be locked.  I'm after material or leather, standard width, not thick or padded.  As much like a normal dog collar as possible but one that locks together - is there any out there that lock as the ends push together (a bit like diary locks, if you know what I mean)? 

Quite overwhelming trawling through shopping sites and so far nothing remotely looks like what I'm after.  

Many thanks

Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but no external links thanks 

Posted
So easier thing would be get stritct leather one or go on esty and get a collar made using similar hardware. Reason i suggest one like that is the buckle mechanism. It uses one of those rounded buckle pieces that allow you to pop in a very light and sturdy luggage locks. I use same type of buckle with restraints
Posted

Devilish Devices produce beautiful and high quality lockable collars.

Posted

I should probably have specified UK retailers.  Collar factory and devilish devices both appear to be in the USA unless I'm missing something? 

Posted
They probably ship to uk or find strich leather one on Amazon. See if like it if like type of buckle and style an pay for more expensive one after
Posted

You could check "Leatherotics".  They're in the UK.

Posted
2 hours ago, Shadow24 said:

I should probably have specified UK retailers.  Collar factory and devilish devices both appear to be in the USA unless I'm missing something? 

Yes but Devilish Devices has an etsy site which sells in sterling and the delivery is reliable.

Posted
3 hours ago, Shadow24 said:

Yeah. Sorry. I didn’t peep your profile to see where you were located.

Posted
Here's one for free, open your web browser and type bdsm lockable collar and tons show up
Posted
We have one that uses a heart shaped lock and we just ordered a curved eternity collar that uses a hex screw to keep it closed. Are you looking for a play collar or a Day/night collar?
Posted
29 minutes ago, Daddy-n-Paddy said:

We have one that uses a heart shaped lock and we just ordered a curved eternity collar that uses a hex screw to keep it closed. Are you looking for a play collar or a Day/night collar?

Erm I'm not sure... I'd have to be honest and ask what the difference was? 

Posted
6 hours ago, Shadow24 said:

Erm I'm not sure... I'd have to be honest and ask what the difference was? 

A play collar is one you use during a scene or when you are playing and a day collar is one you wear everyday day 24/7

Posted
7 hours ago, Daddy-n-Paddy said:

A play collar is one you use during a scene or when you are playing and a day collar is one you wear everyday day 24/7

Thank you.  Hmmm... i'm guessing a play collar that can be worn for some time, as the kinds of scenes I imagine last longer than a few hours.  But no, not something i'd be wearing in "normal" life.

Posted
For that,like most have said esty is a great place to shop that where we ordered my sub's custom collar.. you can also maybe find at the local adult toy store...
Posted

hurrah I think I have found what I'm looking for! And in case anyone is wondering its an anti-theft dog collar that has a lock in the buckle.  That's what I imagined and very grateful to the member that spotted it.  

• 3 months later...
Queen_Holzripper
Posted
We have been talking about getting one I think that is next