Finding your little age

Posted
54 minutes ago, Mistaken said:
I guess i have to either be very patient
Or just try and learn more myself
And hope there is a daddy out there for me willing to take me on

Educating yourself is always a good idea as well. There are a lot of online resources and forums/groups, they can be really helpful when you're still finding yourself 😊

Posted
Please excuse me, but Wow, I would think it would not be so hard. 2/3 the Dominants I came across in profiles are into Littles. This is new information for me.
Posted
28 minutes ago, Sassy13 said:

Educating yourself is always a good idea as well. There are a lot of online resources and forums/groups, they can be really helpful when you're still finding yourself 😊

👍🏻 Listen to Sassy13 Mistaken ☺️
You don’t have to have a daddy to find your age, yes eventually they may help you narrow it down to specific age.
Forums, websites, other littles won’t care about your level of experience as long as you are sincere and friendly….littles never have enough little friends and remember they too once was inexperienced so I’m sure would want to help.

Oh and we both know the last part of your statement isn’t entirely true don’t we….so keep your chin up and those cutie eyes twinkling, he’s out there somewhere.

Posted
If I may chip in, please focus first on connecting with someone who is able, and prepared, to listen patiently.
Your needs are specific to you and will take time to manifest by learning, exploring and discussing; patiently. When you connect with someone who cares about you, then you may develop.
Please don’t give in to pressure or bullying disguised as Dominating.
Be yourself. Enjoy everything.
Posted
Explore yourself within and without the community by what makesbyou smile thevmost and feel all gooey inside. It's all about how you feel and your lg age is something that can only be felt
Posted
2 hours ago, Mistaken said:

I guess i have to either be very patient
Or just try and learn more myself
And hope there is a daddy out there for me willing to take me on

So I'm not doing a good enough job, sorry, but shouldn't you talk to me first, to read it here isn't nice, now I'm willing to learn, as I've been a Dom, master,  maybe I could do better, any advice for me , anyone, I'm being patient, 

Posted

I'd like to apologise Mistaken, my comments were a bit rash, even uncalled for, so sorry again, I'll try harder in future to understand.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Don't believe anything that person says!! Trust me on this!

Posted
20 hours ago, DaddyBear123 said:

Don't believe anything that person says!! Trust me on this!

Sorry, but are you talking about me or telling me, 😃

Posted
3 hours ago, wilkie said:

Sorry, but are you talking about me or telling me, 😃

1, Why would I talk about you?

2, It is an public information notice.

Posted
Just now, DaddyBear123 said:

1, Why would I talk about you?

2, It is an public information notice.

Sorry, sounded a bit harsh there. 

Posted
35 minutes ago, DaddyBear123 said:

Sorry, sounded a bit harsh there. 

You have said don't trust what they say, right underneath my rant, sorry if I was being thick, now I can agree with what you say, 🙂

Posted
13 minutes ago, wilkie said:

You have said don't trust what they say, right underneath my rant, sorry if I was being thick, now I can agree with what you say, 🙂

No, not being thick. I should of given more detail 

Posted

It just happens randomly.  You go online, go over and then feel comfortable trying new things.  I found one at 19 and gave myself completely to him first night and tried everything  eventually.  Having a huge sex drive.I finally found someone to match with and totally let go.

Posted
19 hours ago, DaddyBear123 said:

No, not being thick. I should of given more detail 

So am I to take it she, they have given you the run around, ghosted you, 

Posted
1 hour ago, wilkie said:

So am I to take it she, they have given you the run around, ghosted you, 

Yeah, very much. I don't mind being rejected as such, but we had a long conversation, discussing everything we wanted. She said she really enjoyed talking with me, and couldn't wait to talk again. She gave the impression we really connected. That is the bare bones of the conversation but there was a lot more positive stuff to it. 

Then, nothing. Nearly 2 weeks now. She asked me to talk on kik, this is where our conversation was. 

This is the 4th or 5th time this sort of thing has happened. Not sure why people do this and cannot be honest.