Finding your little age

Posted
5 hours ago, DaddyBear123 said:

Yeah, very much. I don't mind being rejected as such, but we had a long conversation, discussing everything we wanted. She said she really enjoyed talking with me, and couldn't wait to talk again. She gave the impression we really connected. That is the bare bones of the conversation but there was a lot more positive stuff to it. 

Then, nothing. Nearly 2 weeks now. She asked me to talk on kik, this is where our conversation was. 

This is the 4th or 5th time this sort of thing has happened. Not sure why people do this and cannot be honest.

Sounds all to familiar, chat talked about meeting, etc, now nothing, oh well!

Posted
7 minutes ago, wilkie said:

Sounds all to familiar, chat talked about meeting, etc, now nothing, oh well!

I take it this is a common occurrence. I thought it might just me 😆😆 The odds are sort of stacked in the womens favour on this site, no matter what certain females maintain on here. 

Seems to be very much the same on other sites to. As you say, oh well! 🤣🤣🤣

Posted
19 hours ago, DaddyBear123 said:

I take it this is a common occurrence. I thought it might just me 😆😆 The odds are sort of stacked in the womens favour on this site, no matter what certain females maintain on here. 

Seems to be very much the same on other sites to. As you say, oh well! 🤣🤣🤣

Yup, seems to a common occurrence, so another lesson learnt, 

Posted
1 hour ago, wilkie said:

Yup, seems to a common occurrence, so another lesson learnt, 

:thumbsup::ok_hand::v:

• 1 month later...
Posted
I googled "how to find my little age" (or something of that wording) and a list of activities came up with age groups next to it. Like age 0-3 (Abdl) diapers, pacis, 3-8 (little) colouring, playing dolls, sippy cups 8+ (middle) video games, reading comics. There was more on the lists. But that was my starting point. I am a middle.