Your Empty Profile

CopperKnob

Posted
Can every man who wants to DM me please read this first? I’d be grateful, and it will save both of us from wasting our time. Oh, and - if I decline, don’t embarrass yourself by [checks inbox] offering me ***. That’s just… desperate.
Thanks, Copperknob 😘
Posted

I simply don't respond to an empty profile, why should any sane person.  

Lack of information or even an attempt at describing yourself, likes, dislikes is sheer laziness and shows you their contempt for the person they are contacting.

I have no problems with empty profiles viewing, we are all curious, but if you need to contact someone or actually peek another's interest, they need to put some effort in, if they can't be bothered shows me they can't do the same in a relationship or wanting to get to communicate in a two way manner.

Hiding behind a blank and saying "oh ill answer anything" is a big red flag, from both sexes.

Posted
5 minutes ago, smeagol said:

I simply don't respond to an empty profile, why should any sane person.  

Lack of information or even an attempt at describing yourself, likes, dislikes is sheer laziness and shows you their contempt for the person they are contacting.

I have no problems with empty profiles viewing, we are all curious, but if you need to contact someone or actually peek another's interest, they need to put some effort in, if they can't be bothered shows me they can't do the same in a relationship or wanting to get to communicate in a two way manner.

Hiding behind a blank and saying "oh ill answer anything" is a big red flag, from both sexes.

Ha ha, exactly 😆 that “just ask me” falls down on two points:
1. If I wanted to ask, I would
2. I don’t want to

Posted
Faceless avatars! Maybe they want to bring a little mystery to you :)
Posted
Ps, I think you will find the faceless avatar thing is a bit more prevalent with the female of the species. So imagine how the chaps feel :)
Posted
But you don't have any full face pictures either. Isn't that the pot calling the the kettle black?
Posted
38 minutes ago, DaddyBear63 said:
Ps, I think you will find the faceless avatar thing is a bit more prevalent with the female of the species. So imagine how the chaps feel :)

Yes but she’s refering to empty profile descriptions

Posted
Just now, HeavyHanded said:

But you don't have any full face pictures either. Isn't that the pot calling the the kettle black?

Who? Me?

Posted

Lost count how many messages i have sent to women, they then reply back, but then all of a sudden I cannot communicate with them as the site says they are verifying the persons profile only for them to be crossed off my msg list for not being genuine. It goes both ways, and because alot of guys on here are simps or certainly act that way from comments they leave beneath pics it plays into the game alot of women play on this site which is being a thirst trap to get likes and some sort of validation without any intention of messaging back a genuine guy who DMs them and doesnt just simply simp. Trust when I say women have it easy on dating apps (including this one) compared to guys.

Posted
Just now, Zela said:

Yes but she’s refering to empty profile descriptions

Oh yes, there are loads. I can only comment on the young ladies, but I have seen a fair few. To me, seems a bit silly, to put a profile on the site with no information

Posted
Yes, oh my goodness YES! Plus I’d add: I’ve taken the time to write a description detailing who I am, what I’m looking for and what my lints are. Please for the love of your biggest dildo, do not ask me a question when the answer is on my profile. In fact, use the information on my profile to engage and capture my attention. Zela out!
Posted
5 minutes ago, HeavyHanded said:

I don’t want to speak for OP, but for me the issue is not actually whether an account has face pics or not. I don’t have any, and I don’t mind if others don’t either. However I do take care to make sure that my personality is on show (even more so in my private pics). I expect the same from anyone with whom I communicate - and it’s worth noting that mere abs and crotch shots are *not* an adequate substitute for a personality…

Posted
3 minutes ago, Tommo6989 said:

Lost count how many messages i have sent to women, they then reply back, but then all of a sudden I cannot communicate with them as the site says they are verifying the persons profile only for them to be crossed off my msg list for not being genuine. It goes both ways, and because alot of guys on here are simps or certainly act that way from comments they leave beneath pics it plays into the game alot of women play on this site which is being a thirst trap to get likes and some sort of validation without any intention of messaging back a genuine guy who DMs them and doesnt just simply simp. Trust when I say women have it easy on dating apps (including this one) compared to guys.

That seems to be the truth of it. Men have to put a hell of a lot more effort in. Women without a paid profile seem to get quite a few concessions us poor chaps do not.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Tommo6989 said:

alot of guys on here are simps or certainly act that way from comments they leave beneath pics.

I already figured this out.😅  Most compliments are taken "one ear in and other out".  I am sure there are nice men writing to women, but I got mostly 100 charcters that can be a copy and paste. At this moment, I would be grateful for a " Hello or Hi" added to the message.with men in Germany.😂

Posted
If it empty and wrong how can I correct it please ?
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:

I don’t want to speak for OP, but for me the issue is not actually whether an account has face pics or not. I don’t have any, and I don’t mind if others don’t either. However I do take care to make sure that my personality is on show (even more so in my private pics). I expect the same from anyone with whom I communicate - and it’s worth noting that mere abs and crotch shots are *not* an adequate substitute for a personality…

You asked fair. A guy asked secret gallery pic. I pointed out he had more of an idea of me, then I did (bare chest). He sent me a message "We were not compatible, and all the best/luck".

Edited by kiseu
Posted
26 minutes ago, Tommo6989 said:

If they’re not genuine and they get removed, there’s nothing to complain about. The site is operating exactly as it should.

Posted
19 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:

If they’re not genuine and they get removed, there’s nothing to complain about. The site is operating exactly as it should.

I'm not complaining about the removal im complaining about the many fake profiles that are created and it makes u wonder just how many fake profiles go undetected.

Posted

Nice analogy, sport 😉 You've reminded me I'm so terrible at humaning sometimes I haven't even ONCE attempted to play Dragon Age since I downloaded it in about 2015...