Question to submissive people. What do you think made you submissive?

Ach1ll3s

Posted

Hey all,
In your opinion, what event, experience, or anything else turned you into a submissive person? Or do you believe you were born submissive?
Thank you!

Posted
Watched my Mom dominate my Father as a child
Posted
With me I believe it's innate and instinctive - and can remember submissive feelings going right back before I was in the slightest bit sexual - now whether I was born that way, or early experiences shaped them I don't know - there were certainly aspects of my early life that could be attributed to it, but at the same time I could be making them fit - I just know it's a part of me and that is all that matters really.
Posted
I’m dominant in every aspect of my life and I’m also incredibly independent and don’t allow anyone to help me. You can’t live a life like that, we need balance. I get my balance by submitting to one woman, and she has complete control… balance.
Posted
When I had a major horse accident .Smashed my right shoulder to pieces needing 10+ ops to save the arm.Kinda knocks you down like a boxing fight.By the 11th round I didn't want to get up again.All that fight getting through knocked me into a pussycat submissive.I was the school football captain before,time trial cyclist,lifted weights fast bowler,opening bat at cricket.etc So not a sub naturally,but in the power dynamic of bdsm I am a sub who is happy to please a dominant
Posted

I just feel that naturally. can't find a reason to explain 

Posted
Like others, I’m dominant in most other aspects of my life and submit as a way to gain balance and rest, for lack of a better word.
Posted
15 hours ago, Subcd said:
Like others, I’m dominant in most other aspects of my life and submit as a way to gain balance and rest, for lack of a better word.

I think this is my favorite type of Sub. It's a good balance to have. It's a good way to release and escape. Submitting to someone you trust and let them have control is quite the pair for a dom.
I'm a Dom and I need total control of everything.

Posted
I have a heavy heart in my profession and I need to give up my heavy responsibilities in my personal life-I’m lost if I can’t!
Posted
After years of being stripped of power unwillingly, I made a decision to never allow someone to treat me that way again. From that moment forward anyone who wanted power over me had to earn it and I had to willingly hand it over. Trust, respect, and understanding is required in order for me to submit because the power is used properly and positively rather than abusively and to cause me damage. The way I see it it's a privilege to hold my leash and walk me so it damn sure enough better be earned!
Posted

a witch cast a hex on me

made feet my achilles heel

Posted
I was introduced to BDSM as a sub after I split up with my ex husband. I thought I would give it a go, and it was amazing. Ever since, I have been submissive.
Posted

When I realised that a had a small dicklet compared to others and that I was a beta rather than an alpha male 

Heelsandcorset
Posted

i like wearing high heels and.very tight corsets and i love rough anal sex i love it when my arse hurts so i suppose it came.naturally to me