YOUR LETTER TO SANTA

purplepie

Posted
First I wanna try threesome or foursome. Second, I wanna find a sub to try pee play or scat play.
Posted
Im always on the naughty list .... but if there was a Christmas miracle then...
Dear Santa, I know ive been a bad girl, but i promise next year will be different.
So if i could wish for a kinky treat it would be one of those big metal 4 poster beds with a cage under and lots of hard points and accessories 😁😁😁😁
Posted
Dear Santa, please could I have a naughty young sub to try out the gag and toys I've just ordered 🤭😁
Posted

Dear   santa  could  i  have  a lady   who smokes   ciggys   with  a strap on   and  one  more  santa  a lady  sex worjer

Posted
Dear Santa,
I’ve been the goodest girl all year and if I could ask for some things id ask for the cutest shoes, socks and stuffies.
Posted
Dear Santa,
I have been such a good princess this year... I wish to get a new vibrator, a big robust one that doesn't take too long to charge. Maybe then I can be on your naughty list next year and get a few spanks?x
Posted
Dear Santa,
I’ve been a good boy all year. Can you please send me someone who appreciates a big guy and what he can do? Wouldn’t mind to get and give a couple spanks as well. 😉
Posted
My list is simple. A nice companion to explore the world os fetish and kink with.
Posted
52 minutes ago, NJays said:
First I wanna try threesome or foursome. Second, I wanna find a sub to try pee play or scat play.

Shame your halfway across the world 😅😒

Posted
Santa i have been a good little santa I would like a mommy or daddy to treat me like a real babyboy I love wearing diapers and giving bottles and sippy cup and baby stuff and abdl stuff and baby toys Santa
Posted
Santa, I want more female subs around my area that are open to chatting and meeting if we connect. I don’t plan on being this nice next year and can’t wait to be on the naughty list…
Posted

Dear Santa, everyone's been bad, I either get that Scaletrix iv'e been wanting since I was five, or you take pot luck on which one has laxatives in it, the milk or the cookies. 

Love KRAMPUS

Posted
Dear Santa
I'd love a puppy. A female Mini American Shepherd to be precise
Failing that I'd appreciate the following
The operation game, the one with the buzzer
Mr Frosty
(I was a seriously deprived kid)
Icecream
All the TB dresses
Posted
4 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Dear Santa
Mr Frosty
Icecream
All the TB dresses

Now those are a blast from my Christmas childhood :)   Mr Frsty and Operation, you need to add Buckarooooooo :)

Posted
7 minutes ago, smeagol said:

Now those are a blast from my Christmas childhood    Mr Frsty and Operation, you need to add Buckarooooooo

In fairness I did have a Buckaroo and an etch a sketch 🤣

Posted

I never got a Mr frosty. 

My brother did years later. He's 10 years younger than me. There crap.

I wanted the big yellow teapot.

The 1 year all.year my dad went in about getting a scaletrix. He knew I brought him 2 . He was like a big kid christmas morning. 

Posted
I want a TARDIS from Santa, so that my playmates and I can keep going back to wonderful weekends and exciting evenings in order to replay the best scenes between us.
Posted
3 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Dear Santa
Mr Frosty
Icecream
All the TB dresses

No Rockem Sockem robots? 

Posted (edited)

Santa Claus,ya bastard! Where's my bleedin' sub?
I"ve unwrapped all the Alphas ,none are worth a rub!
No VIP exclusive access ,to a bdsm club!
Bend over Santa, you've been a naughty chub...

Edited by BountyHunter
Punctuation
Posted
17 minutes ago, BountyHunter said:

Santa Claus,ya bastard! Where's my bleedin' sub?
I"ve unwrapped all the Alphas ,none are worth a rub!
No VIP exclusive access to a bdsm club!
Bend over Santa, you've been a naughty chub...

I'm right there with your brother! I vote for putting XLax into his cookies this year. Bwaaah Haaaa! 

Posted

@ThumperG, we will be serving braised red cabbage,red onion and apple with the reindeer spit roast.......he will be walking back !🤣😈🙏