SALINE BREAST INFUSION

Posted
I am very interested in getting into saline breast infusion, it would be nice to rid myself of the silicone breast plate and feel more natural while deciding if a full on implant is right for me. This procedure is not performed in my area so I am on my own. I need help with the correct way to achieve this with the best results. I understand its going to take a few times and I may be lopsided as I learn but it seems information on performing this procedure is difficult to come by. Can anyone help me with tips, places to find information, where and what equipment I must purchase? Any help in this is greatly appreciated and I thank you for your time. Please help this bunny bounce a little better 😘
TheDeathRictus
Posted
Based off of my cursory knowledge of plastic surgery/body mods, I can only advise you get this done by a professional. Even if it requires travel etc, the damage that you may cause through mistakes may be irreparable.... unless I've misunderstood your post?
Posted

Google newart saline forums.

I found it pretty easy to grasp but did get a nurse to oversee things the first time. Now we inflate ourselves with 5 litres each and become ginormous boobed bitches lol.