Monthly message limit reached

BB****

Posted
Received the notification a couple of times now that I’ve reached the limit of 100 icebreaker messages per month. Is there any way to check when this resets? If I count the messages that I’ve sent since the 1st of the month, it does not total 100, so wondering how this this calculated?
Posted
37 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
Calendar month?

But if that were the case then it doesn't explain how the OP counted since the first of the month and has not sent 100 - maybe it's based on month to month since date of joining.
Though it could be if people have left the site messages you sent to them are removed from your total OP and that's why it seems less?

Posted
17 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

But if that were the case then it doesn't explain how the OP counted since the first of the month and has not sent 100 - maybe it's based on month to month since date of joining.
Though it could be if people have left the site messages you sent to them are removed from your total OP and that's why it seems less?

Probably, that would make sense

Posted
Good points. Maybe it doesn’t run from the beginning to end of a calendar month. Previously, the notification has gone, I then send five messages and then the limit reached notification displays again. It would just be good to be able to see when you can message again.
Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Probably, that would make sense

Yeah, though I'm probably the wrong person to be asking as I don't think I've ever sent a single ice breaker message let alone reach my limit of them 🤣

Posted

reaching 100 icebreaker messages in a month is quite an achievement to be fair.

Posted
4 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

reaching 100 icebreaker messages in a month is quite an achievement to be fair.

Why do you think ?

Posted
3 minutes ago, slboy said:

Why do you think ?

so an icebreaker message is sending someone a message you've never sent before.   To send 100 in a single calendar month - is excessive. 

Posted
10 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

so an icebreaker message is sending someone a message you've never sent before.   To send 100 in a single calendar month - is excessive. 

I was being ironic, yes it looks excessive but why do you think? ask how many girls respond to messages or icebreaker?
I assure you that 99%9 of the girls here do not respond to messages and do not give you a chance, even if guys are polite and nice persons .🙂

Posted
1 minute ago, slboy said:

I was being ironic, yes it looks excessive but why do you think? ask how many girls respond to messages or icebreaker?
I assure you that 99%9 of the girls here do not respond to messages and do not give you a chance, even if guys are polite and nice persons .🙂

that's because they can see the guy has sent 100 messages and so it tells the ladies that the guy isn't actually interested in *them* he's interested in *anyone* and the desperation is what leads to disappointment.

I've never had problems getting replies.  But then, I don't think I've even messaged 100 people total, let alone in a single month. 

Posted
19 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

that's because they can see the guy has sent 100 messages and so it tells the ladies that the guy isn't actually interested in *them* he's interested in *anyone* and the desperation is what leads to disappointment.

I've never had problems getting replies.  But then, I don't think I've even messaged 100 people total, let alone in a single month. 

I think your judgment is not correct because you don't know how many women answer him or not, and if they don't answer it's normal to go ahead and try to find someone.I think your judgment is not correct because you don't know how many women answer him or not, and if they don't answer it's normal to go ahead and try to find someone. But you asked yourself the question, maybe he sent so many messages because the womens don't answer, not because he's desperate to date 100 women a month.

Posted
18 minutes ago, slboy said:

I think your judgment is not correct because you don't know how many women answer him or not, and if they don't answer it's normal to go ahead and try to find someone.I think your judgment is not correct because you don't know how many women answer him or not, and if they don't answer it's normal to go ahead and try to find someone. But you asked yourself the question, maybe he sent so many messages because the womens don't answer, not because he's desperate to date 100 women a month.

The OP says themselves that they've managed to send 100 icebreaker messages in the past month.
When women receive a message from someone new, we typically check their profile. Part of that check will be to see how many messages they send versus have received
So, if the OP has sent 100 messages and received none back, it tells us their just messaging people randomly hoping to get a response from anyone, not someone they're truly interested in and that's why they won't get a response
The whole reason why Fet block unpaid members from sending anymore than 100 is literally for this stupid behaviour. Really, Fet are doing individuas who behave in this manner a favour

Posted
33 minutes ago, slboy said:

how long is he reasonably leaving each woman to reply ?

"she hasn't replied to me and it's been 10 whole minutes????? next!"

like, if every woman did suddenly reply it's be impossible to manage so many conversations.

Posted
21 hours ago, slboy said:

I assure YOU that whilst I certainly have not received replies from all the messages I've ever sent the response rate I've had is a hell of a lot better than one in a thousand 😂

But then again - maybe that's because I'm not messaging 99.9% of the girls...

Posted
This app is not expensive compared with dating apps. You'll have a much better experience if you take a trial membership ☺️
Posted
December 30, 2022, Aranhis said:

I assure YOU that whilst I certainly have not received replies from all the messages I've ever sent the response rate I've had is a hell of a lot better than one in a thousand 😂

But then again - maybe that's because I'm not messaging 99.9% of the girls...

Selective messaging is key.

Posted
December 29, 2022, slboy said:

For me personally it depends on the message sent as to whether or not I want will respond. 99.9% get the thanks but no thanks. Mostly because they didn’t bother to read my profile therefore their initial message had no context.

Posted
Idk, I read them and still send a few lines… just because you may not be into the person or things they are doesn’t mean you couldn’t develop a friendship and learn more about them and yourself.. the thanks no thanks is like a slap in the face. Personally, I’d rather chat back-and-forth and write a novel on my profile.