I'm Sorry But I'm Asexual (beginner BDSM book)

TheModernDeath

TheModernDeath
Posted

I'm writing an Ace book about 18 year olds getting into kink. Links aren't allowed, so I can't refer you to he entire thing, but I thought I'd post the first kinky scene. :)

--

Landing on a tumblr page, he showed me artistic photos of different women being tied up or handcuffed. People presenting themselves in leather poses for the camera, some with masks. I had heard of this. 

“I actually really like the idea of being handcuffed,” I said. Ethan became shocked. I understood where the surprise came from, especially since I seemed innocent and prudish. However, I felt so close enough to Ethan that I could open up. “I am so afraid of sex that I like the idea of it being taken away from me. Like jumping in the deep end.” His expression didn’t ease. “Consensually though.”

“Have you ever tried BDSM?” 

“What’s that?” 

“Bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism.”

I knew what some of those words meant. 

“So, you hurt yourself during it?”

“Sometimes.”

“Do you do BDSM?”

“Maybe.”

“I’d do it with you,” I said. Ethan’s mouth opened. I said, “What?”

“You’re afraid of sex.”

“That’s sort of the point. I guess I like the idea of transforming my ***.”

He hid his smile and tried not to laugh. “Well, I have rope…”

The idea didn’t bother me as much as I thought it would, and that scared me. Do I really want to deflower myself in this process? Once I had sex, I’d change. I’d be a different person. What if people found out I lost it by doing something ridiculous? 

How bold. 

“Just tie me. I want to know how it feels.” 

‘Okay,” he cocked his head at the side of my new found confidence. 

Under his bed, he had black rope. Taking it out, he started unwrapping it. “What are you okay with me doing to you?”

“I don’t know. Whatever you want.”

“No, I mean, like what do you really want? Because I don’t want to hurt you.”

Those words were so fucking hot. 

“What do you want to do?”

“Uh…” Ethan laughed. “I had no idea you were so kinky?”

“No, I want to know,” I said, and then thought about it. “No, tell me after you tie me.”

“Okay…” Ethan raised his eyebrows. “Do you want to take off your clothes? It’ll be hard to do once you’re tied.”

“You don’t want to see me naked,” I said.

“Yes, I do.”

I didn’t believe him. Taking off my shirt, I dropped it on the floor and took off my pants. Laying in my underwear, I thought they’d be better than completely being in the nude. Good thing my underwear matched. 

“Tie me,” I said and closed my eyes, raising my arms so they laid parallel to my head.

Posted
I would like to read about Asexuals & BDSM. Interactions, scenes and a guide for asexuals on how to get the most out of BDSM world and information and advice for their partners.
TheModernDeath
Posted

Thanks, guys. The book is called I'm Sorry But I'm Asexual. It's on wattpad and tapas.