Hitting subspace

Annaslave1990

Annaslave1990
Posted

Hi everyone,I’m a newbie submissive,My master says that I’m the type of submissive any dom would pray to have.sooooo,I’m going to try hit subspace with my Masters guidance in a few days...can you please share with me yours experiences in hitting subspace?

Greeneyedpassion
Posted
Number 1: you don’t try to hit subspace. Subspace hits you. Subspace isn’t something that you plan out. Subspace happens at the most unexpected times. It happens when your play session is so intense and pleasing that the sensations just take you away. If you go into a play session concentrating on reaching subspace, I can almost guarantee that it won’t happen. Concentrate on the sensations your Dom/Master is creating and let yourself go. Tried and true.
Posted
As @Greeneyedpassion says you can’t hit ‘subspace’ consciously it happens as a result of adrenaline & endorphins. The more these are raised the more likely they are to have a reaction on you or your body. Each person reacts differently, some people shake or can experience ***, some people relish the high that it brings & a lot of people are left feeling very low, almost depressed afterwards which requires aftercare either from your Dom or from yourself. Some people hit subspace every time they play & some people never manage to get that far. It can be quite unnerving the first time it happens so just go with it & know (by reading up on it etc) what you’re experiencing is normal but like Greeneyepassion says don’t concentrate on it too much or you’ll never relax & enjoy your play sessions enough to reach that point...a bit like an orgasm, try too hard & it won’t happen.
Posted

I am just gonna repeat what has already been said by @Greeneyedpassion and @BigPolly you cannot just make subspace happen it will happen when it happens some times it can hit straight away some times it can be a few hours later. I always experience the down side of subspace so I get very emotional very depressed feelings but always keep things close by (certain things that you like and what makes you happy) could be a nice blanket to wrap your self in or something sweet to drink like a cup of tea or some chocolate just to get your levels back up. But like the two lovely ladies have said you can't *** or try and make it happen as it most likely won't.

Posted
Things that can help. Position - I usually find face down over a spanking bench is best. It totally supports the body so you don't have to concentrate on things like standing up and you can relax. Warmth - again aids to relax the sub. Lighting - unless I am doing a medical scene I would have low lighting - music is good to set the mood too. Hydration - make sure you are fed and watered - no alcohol. Intensity - it is unlikely that a light spanking will do it. A good hour of flogging or electrics or something else that you enjoy combined with some edging can push you towards subspace. Breathe - like yoga breathing - in through the nose, out through the mouth, nice and slow. Don't clench your teeth. Smile. Try not to think about it too much. Subspace will happen without you even realising at the time. Your Master should spot it when it happens. They need to be aware when you are in that state as your ability to make decisions and use safe words will be affected. It is not until afterwards that you will realise that you were there. Have you spoken with your Master about your aftercare?
Posted
In my experience there will always be certain triggers that induce space, an act or action, it could be having a blindfold put on, or hair pulled, maybe edging or forcing , all of the other posters are correct in saying set up the right environment , generally well relaxed, and totally open to space happenning , you will experience an almost dream like state where almost anything can be done to you including jumping your boundaries so please ensure your partner wouldn’t *** that. I had a sub that for reasons I won’t go into couldn’t deep throat physically or mentally , the second she hit space I would have to wrap a hand around my cock to stop her trying, if I had let her the consequences would have been disastrous