Strange thought after new bondage

Posted
I tried something new tonight, I new type of bondage I’d only just heard of. As I usually do, I made sure to keep my pen knife in reach and it didn’t take long for me to know that I would need it. As it turned out though, with this type of bondage, it was hard for me to get it between the ropes to cut them. I started to panic, thinking I was stuck. As such, when I panic, my asthma starts to act up, so I have to calm myself down real quick. I even tried calling out but no one came.
After some doing, a few cut fingers and nails and maybe a couple of pokes in the back by the pen knife, I was able to cut the rope and free myself. What odd is what I was thinking after.
Usually when something like that happens ti me I tell myself not to do it again but this time I found myself thinking ‘I do wanna try it again, but without the ***’.
In short, I wanted to try it knowing someone would come and untie me after a while…
Posted

Sounds like you had fun - but seriously............

8 hours ago, Myia said:

I made sure to keep my pen knife in reach and it didn’t take long for me to know that I would need it.

Purchase some safety shears

Using a knife to cut ropes that are tied to a person is a recipe for disaster!

Here's why.......

8 hours ago, Myia said:

it was hard for me to get it between the ropes to cut them

It only takes one wrong slip and you're on your way to the ER.

Posted
Myia, did you make it to one of Christian Reds workshops? I think you'd find them informative, particularly from a safety perspective and who knows, once there you'll start talking to others and do some networking
Posted
Sounds like you have found a new fantasy to explore .. definitely invest in a pair of tough cuts .. also practice tying up your pillows.. where are the knots , could you escape with less difficulty.. could you use Loops instead of knots .. macrame is definitely something to learn that uses looping rather than knotting ..
Posted
3 minutes ago, DivineMyst said:
Sounds like you have found a new fantasy to explore .. definitely invest in a pair of tough cuts .. also practice tying up your pillows.. where are the knots , could you escape with less difficulty.. could you use Loops instead of knots .. macrame is definitely something to learn that uses looping rather than knotting ..

Or, instead of practising macrame, which provides no indication of safety in terms of the human body etc, practising actual self ties correctly in terms of type of knot and rope placement under supervision of those more experienced, or at least via online sessions, would be the way to go