ISO Therapist knowledgeable, reapectful of D/s

Y3****

Posted
Any keywords or phrases that I can use in searching for a new therapist that I could feel comfortable opening up to in respect to a D/s relationship or dealing with issues that impact my ability to submit? I’m relatively new to practicing the lifestyle, not therapy, but with a potential Dom recently uncovered something that I didn’t know was there and it is a hurdle for me to growth in a 24/7 D/s relationship (which I want). I also need to talk about things directly related to being a sub.

All in all, anything that’s worked for you when vetting psychologists to see if they’d be welcoming and already knowledgeable of D/s and BDSM?
Posted
I just Googled it, and found a few places. My current therapist was then recommended by the office I contacted. Try searching kink friendly therapists or bdsm therapists.
Posted
Psychology today had a great link to search. I tried posting the link and got in trouble with Fet
Posted
2 hours ago, SwitchItAll said:
Psychology today had a great link to search. I tried posting the link and got in trouble with Fet

Yeah I got -1 penalty point I couldn't figure out how to delete it but fair is fair those are the rules and you were punished for it too I really appreciate you trying to help me though I tried to get it off could not figure out how to delete my comment with the you are a link in it I appreciate you trying to alert me that that was against the rules

Posted
Wednesday at 06:48 AM, SwitchItAll said:

Thank you for trying though. Yeah I think we aren’t allowed to share links on here. Sorry you were penalized.

Posted
Maybe this will work.

https://www.

psychologytoday.

com/us/therapists/sex-positive-kink-allied