Cuck queen

Mi****

Posted
I am just starting to cum out of my shell, I am very turned on watching videos with my husband having sex in past.

How do I go about having him hooking up, with someone then me hooking up with him, and telling me how much better, she was.?

Is this normal?
Posted
Step 1 is talking with him, say how you feel about it. Step 2 is bassicly agreeing on terms what you want and you think is right for you and him. Step 3 is looking for hook ups and agreeing on what you want as in look on video, being in the same room and all and agree with everyone involved in that.

On your question is it normal? Perhaps I have spoken to women who enjoy it as well.
Posted
Honestly, if thats what you're into, then talk to him about it and see how he feels about it. If he's okay with it then let things flow naturally with him and another girl I think would be the best option, as long as everyone knows about everyones boundaries.

GL HF MidMich
Posted
Pfft. Normal is boring. As long as you're open and honest with each other about what feels good and what doesn't, you'll be fine.
Posted
Yeah, I believe that joeri010 and BabyCadeeCub are right. The first thing you should do is talk with him about it to see what he thinks about it. You should not worry if it's something normal or not, as long as you are doing consensually things will be ok. Take care of yourself and your lover. Kudos from Brazil ; )
Posted

IDK what the rules are for talking about other apps are on here, but fuck it.

Try an app called 'Feeld'. There's LOADS of unicorns who very explicitly state it in their profiles that they're looking to hook up with couples in  some way shape or form. You'll probably have an easier time finding what you're looking for there than on here IMHO.

The best approach with your husband is to just be direct, talk to him about it, tell him how much the thought of him fucking other women gets you hot. Most men would be absolutely thrilled to have their wife come and tell them they have a free pass to go tearing up ass all over town like that, lol. Plus you've already expressed that seeing vids of him fucking other women really turns you on, so there's some foundation for you to springboard off of. I doubt you're going to have much trouble getting him on board with this either way tho. :)

Also, EVERYONE on Earth kinky or not has some 'weird' little thing that they like doing to get off. Don't waste your time worrying about whether it's normal or not. Let's just say for a moment it isn't. Does that suddenly mean you don't like it any more? Beyond that you're looking for the kinds of people who are into this particular kink so those folks would be the last people on Earth to think what you're doing is odd or embarrassing or immoral or whatever else it is you're concerned with.

Posted
Well the fact this is a couples profile, with both you and your husband on it, I'm guessing you've already had the conversation with him and have agreed it's something you'd like to do.
So it's more the how you go about arranging it that you're looking for advice on? If so, by far the easiest would be to go to a swingers club where you can actually meet others in person, explain what you are looking for and if all are agreeable, letting it play out there and then, which has the added advantage of you getting to watch "live" if that's what you want.
Other ways would be to sign up to more swinging related sites and finding ladies willing to meet your husband on them - now here's the tricky part - doing so from a couples profile is likely to meet with a lot of scepticism about whether you are actually a couple and not just your husband pretending to be a couple to improve his chances (and believe me it happens more than you'd think!!).
The other way would be for him to have his own single profile but that then places him in the pool of single men, so it's important he does all the right things to stand a chance of getting meets - it also has the potential for sceptisim about whether he actually has "permission" from you to meet and isn't just a guy going behind his wife's back.
Finally, and appreciate it's not for everyone, there's always paying for it.
Posted
Maybe I'm not understanding the last part but I would feel a little hurt unless you're into the degrading stuff cuz honestly I would feel like that should be something he should keep to himself correct me if I'm not understanding but that's not right hun
Posted
Actually that's another point to consider - whilst you may find it a turn on for him to report back to you about what happened - you'd need to ensure any potential meets he had were OK with him doing so, whilst you may find women willing to meet him, not all would be comfortable with him discussing what went on with you after the event, especially if they don't know you.
Posted
Oh and finally, to your last point, there are certainly others out there who enjoy similar to you, so while it may not be mainstream "normal" it's certainly not unusual.
Posted
Communicate your thoughts and feelings

And all the best to the both of you