First Punishment Feelings

Posted

Yesterday was my first punishment. It was harsh. My infraction was severe so it fit. Sir was calm, controlled, assertive, quiet, and quick. After care was impeccable Sir couldn’t have done better aftercare. It was perfect. However, today, the next day I feel a bit bad. I feel guilt. Sir has reassured me that once the punishment is finished and aftercare is given then we move on. That all is well and I’m a good girl. I still have this funky guilt feeling. Is that normal? Should I feel this way the next day? Is it because it was the first punishment? 

Thank you! 
BbSub

Posted
Even in vanilla relationships it's normal to feel guilt for a while after you've made a mistake, even if you've been forgiven. It means that you regret your actions, and you've learned from your mistake.
That's what I think, at least. I imagine your Sir is proud of you.
Posted
I'm happy for you. Sounds like a good Dom 😋 if I had a domme, I feel like I would feel the same way you're feeling haha 😳
Posted
I'd suggest talking to them about it. When I got my first punishment I felt uncertain about it afterwards as well because all I want is to please him. Talking to him about how I felt rlly helped me process and not feel as bad/guilty anymore. Communication is key! If they said to move on I'm sure they meant it but don't be afraid to ask and get some reassurance :)
Posted
I think your feelings are valid. It's natural to feel elements of guilt/shame/embarassment/disappointment when you've made an error. I also think that when we have those feelings its evident that we care, for our partner/about what happened.
Talking will help as will the behaviour of your partner. Both will offer you reassurance so that you can move past it in time.
Posted
I really appreciate all the responses and support. It is extremely helpful to know others understand how I feel and the dynamic. He is a perfect Dom. I just want to also be perfect for him. Didn’t understand why I felt this way. Thank you.
Posted
4 minutes ago, Bbsubgrl7 said:
I really appreciate all the responses and support. It is extremely helpful to know others understand how I feel and the dynamic. He is a perfect Dom. I just want to also be perfect for him. Didn’t understand why I felt this way. Thank you.

The fact that you're eager to learn, want to improve and be your best self already makes you amazing! ❤️ we all make mistakes, they're here to learn

Posted

it may be related to it being your first punishment yes, you obviously care deeply for your D which is gr8 but in early punishment sessions it can lead to feelings of guilt based on wondering if you've disappointed them, hopefully both their and your conduct means its a loving relationship that both of you r going to make the effort for, like others I'd also suggest you might be best gently discussing the guilt with your D

one thing that I cannot tell is did you enjoy the punishment? from personal experience that can lead to guilt feelings bcos u wonder if you should be enjoying it, hopefully further sessions will help resolve that question

Posted
Thank you. I did talk to him. It was really helpful and he was so sweet (as usual) last night. He is very aware. I did not enjoy it at all. We had an understanding between funishments and punishments. This was punishment. That was clear on both our ends. I think the guilt was the day after and because it was the first one not knowing how it would play out in days afterward and the disappointment I felt in the need for it. However, today is much better. He showed me the loves me to the moon and knows what’s best and acts in that way always. The entire process grew our bond by miles. Talking with him was some of the best advice I got here. I’m so glad I asked. Truly. Everyone’s advice here also made me feel like I was normal for what was going on. Which I really appreciate. So much. Thank you.
Posted
35 minutes ago, Bbsubgrl7 said:
Thank you. I did talk to him. It was really helpful and he was so sweet (as usual) last night. He is very aware. I did not enjoy it at all. We had an understanding between funishments and punishments. This was punishment. That was clear on both our ends. I think the guilt was the day after and because it was the first one not knowing how it would play out in days afterward and the disappointment I felt in the need for it. However, today is much better. He showed me the loves me to the moon and knows what’s best and acts in that way always. The entire process grew our bond by miles. Talking with him was some of the best advice I got here. I’m so glad I asked. Truly. Everyone’s advice here also made me feel like I was normal for what was going on. Which I really appreciate. So much. Thank you.

Truly happy for you! ❤️

Queen_Holzripper
Posted
That was amazing!! Please do it again. I promise I will be good next time and then looking at him and saying I can't be good because I love being in trouble with u