Block same sex from viewing profile

Posted
Is there any way to block the same sex from viewing my profile. It's pretty annoying as I've selected that I'm only interested in females but somehow I get guys viewing my profile.
Posted
Not everyone is checking you out. They may be looking at the competition. Besides, if they are checking you out, take it as a compliment. What's the problem?
Posted
So many red flags in one post
Posted
5 minutes ago, GypsyKing said:
So many red flags in one post

My thoughts exactly 🤣

Posted
I value women giving me likes on my pic, and checking my profile. It's a very nice compliment.🤗
Posted
Fun fact: dude checked my profile after I made my comment 😂
Posted
1 hour ago, GypsyKing said:
Fun fact: dude checked my profile after I made my comment 😂

You’re a handsome bugger tho!!

Posted
Or succeeded in blocking male views! 🤣🤣🤣
Posted
Was that the actual definition of ‘fragile masculinity’ 🤣
Posted
7 minutes ago, OldBones said:

You’re a handsome bugger tho!!

You’re too kind 🙏🏻

TheQueenMaker
Posted
Bah, I get that to a point. I don't mind visitors from non-compatible genders, it's just that I get notifications that someone checked me out then I find that I'm not interested in them.
If only visits were not blurred after just a few hours, I could just log in once every few days, but as it is, eeeeeh.
Beggar chooser I am, I guess
Posted
I’ve got one dude fairly local to me that looks at my profile every few days… It’s a bit weird but I’m not arsed about it.
Posted
Just now, OldBones said:
I’ve got one dude fairly local to me that looks at my profile every few days… It’s a bit weird but I’m not arsed about it.

I wouldn’t blame him lol

Posted
1 hour ago, FootTickles said:

I wouldn’t blame him lol

Ooof you tease!! X

Posted
19 minutes ago, OldBones said:

Ooof you tease!! X

Haha I try :)
I sure wouldn’t mind finding your tickly spots ☺️

Posted
5 hours ago, OldBones said:

I sent a message to a woman who deleted my message. But every couple of days she stops in on my profile.

Posted
1 minute ago, HamCoBondage said:

I sent a message to a woman who deleted my message. But every couple of days she stops in on my profile.

I have one of those too. Probably to remind her what a dick I am 😉

Posted
53 minutes ago, SensuousDom said:

I have one of those too. Probably to remind her what a dick I am 😉

Hahaha. Damn us dicks.

Glasgowdom1991
Posted
8 hours ago, SensuousDom said:
Was that the actual definition of ‘fragile masculinity’ 🤣

I think it could be the dictionary definition

Posted

one thing a little

if the pretties person of a sex you find attractive has visited your profile and you get the notification they visited...

well, they didn't message you did they ;) so is that already a "not interested" anyway? ;)