Male teaching woman to be Domme

Nylonfootsmeller

Nylonfootsmeller
Posted

OK here we go, I am into many fetishes and kink, mostly sub but cab switch,Met someone who wants to learn to be a Domme and practice foot fetishes related practices etc Trampling footjob cbtrampling. I am happy to show her how she can do these and watch videos etc. But what's next. She wants to do clip4sale videos and also wants to find clients. Aby advise how I can help her? 

Posted

basically.  signposting.

The stuff you can help her with is stuff that you know.  There's probably fetishes you can explore together and from that perspective it's fine.

But in terms of finding clients, or doing a clip store.

The simple answer is a mixture of networking and sign posting.  There assorted blogs, guides and articles on doing sessions and on doing clip sites and so on - these are not something you can learn in a few forum replies.

But also, for her to network with other ladies who do these.  I see you are in London, if she is also in London than attending events such as Pedestal, The Queen Bee Society or the Femdom High Tea will help her meet folk - note, some of these are women/Domme only.

Incidentally - I film and have helped a number of newbies - but - I would have to have basic confidence in someone, otherwise it's an expensive day out

Nylonfootsmeller
Posted

Thank you for the advise