Helping Out Mum's Friend (part4)

Posted

Brett was kneeling on a cushion in the center of the kitchen, naked except for the belt, manacles, and collar. Before she went upstairs to have a shower, Ms. Cindy had told him to strip. She had connected a small chain between his wrist cuffs, more for effect than for anything else, then ordered him to kneel in the center of the kitchen and await Ms. Audrey’s return. She had also cautioned him to greet her properly and apologize for his behavior earlier. 

So here he waited. A million thoughts were going through his head, mainly about his father. How come Brett didn’t know the full extent of his carpentry business? How had his mother and father managed to keep it a secret? In particular, he wondered what Ms. Cindy meant when she told him, “You know, boy, you and him are very much alike. He was a very good boy, too!" 

He asked her, but she wouldn’t elaborate; she told him it wasn’t her place and that he should talk to Ms. Audrey about it.  

The kitchen door opened, snapping him out of his thoughts. He tried to remember the script that Ms Cindy had advised upon.

“Hello, Ms. Audrey. Did you have a pleasant day?”

“Yes, thank you. You, Brett, I did, and it was very fruitful; I’ve heard from Ms. Cindy that you have been a very good boy today. She is very impressed with you.”

She walked up to him and stroked his head. He took that opportunity to bend his body so his lips met her foot. He placed his hands on either side of her shoe and kissed the toe of one and then the other.

“I’m so sorry for how I behaved this morning, Ms. Audrey. Please forgive me. I’m glad I’m here, and I don’t want to disappoint you; it’s just that this is all very new to me; please, can you teach me?”

As he kissed her feet, he felt himself trying to erect in the stiff leather cup.

“Stand up, boy,” Audrey told him.

He stood, and she undid removed the chain between his wrists and threw it on the table.

Holding her arms out, she told him, “Come give me a hug, boy.” 

He moved into her, and she crushed him against ample breasts. His cock was getting ***ful now as the space in the cup became smaller. The smell of her perfume, her softness, the strength in her arms, and another underlying odor that he couldn’t place.

“Now go put your clothes back on; I’m hungry; you can help me cook dinner.”

They sat around the dining room table an hour later, laughing and chatting. Ms. Cindy had come down from her shower and had dressed in a summer dress, and from what Brett could see, there was nothing underneath.  She and Ms. Audrey kissed and hugged, and then Ms. Audrey pulled Ms. Cindy’s head back by the hair and kissed her fully on the mouth.

Brett couldn’t believe what he was watching. It soon became apparent that Ms Audrey was this household's head. 

“Ms Audrey, can I ask you something?” Brett enquired.

“What’s that boy?” She replied. 

“It’s about my dad.”

She knew this was coming. Ms Cindy had warned her.

“What about him?”

“Well, I found his initials on pretty much all of the furniture in your ‘playroom,’ then Ms. Cindy told me,”

“You know, boy, you and him are very much alike. He was a very good boy, too!" 

“I was just trying to figure out what it all meant.”

“Well,” Ms Audrey said, “That’s a conversation for another day; all you need to know right now is that your mother loved him very much, and he loved you too. We all miss him; it was a shock to us all.  We all in this little community held him in the greatest respect.”

“But…”

“No, but’s boy, you will be told when the time is right. Now I want this dining room and kitchen cleaned. Once that is done, report to MS Cindy in your bedroom, and she will supervise your shower.”

She held out her hand, and Ms. Cindy took it and followed Ms. Audrey.   

Brett spent the next hour or so cleaning the two rooms. His mind wandered as he did the tasks required of him. Every time he thought of Ms. Audrey and Ms. Cindy, his erection was constricted by the leather cup attached to the belt that was locked about his waist. Once finished, he wandered to his room, where Ms Carol sat on the bed waiting for him. 

He was shocked at the change in the way she looked. Her short ginger hair was slicked straight back. Her face was heavily made up with smokey eye shadow, full lashes, and deep red lipstick. She wore a thick black studded collar around her neck. A strapless, shiny rubber corset that hugged her tightly and pushed her breasts up. Her ringed nipples were exposed. A thick leather and metal belt, similar to the one he wore, was padlocked around her waist. It had a strap running between her legs. It widened at her pussy and was holding a dildo inserted into her.

She wore shiny black rubber stockings attached to the corset by several clips. High heels and ankle boots completed her wardrobe.

“Do you like what you see, boy?” Asked Ms Cindy, standing to meet him. 

“Yes, Ms Cindy, you look amazing.” He replied

“Come greet me properly.” She told him, pointing to her feet.

He fell to his knees and kissed both boots. He stayed like that until she told him to stand up again and ordered him to strip. 

Soon, he was standing naked except for the belt, collar, and cuffs.  She took his chin in her hand and kissed him fully on the lips, quickly darting her tongue in and out of his mouth. 

“Let’s get these off so you can shower, and I can prepare you for Ms. Audrey.” 

With that, she undid the padlock on his waist and collar and removed everything so he stood before her completely naked. He tried to hide his growing erection, but his hands were swathed away.

She took his cock in her hand and stroked it a couple of times. His knees went weak, and she smiled at him, telling him he looked ready to explode, before ordering him in the shower with instructions to behave himself.

Brett showered as instructed, trying not to spend too much time cleaning his throbbing penis, knowing it wouldn’t take much.  He emerged after cleaning the day's sweat off him, drying himself with a towel. 

Ms Cindy was sitting watching him; she waited for him to finish and told him to stand on the towel. She took some powder from the bathroom and dusted his legs and body.

“Ms Audrey thought it would be fun if we dressed the same this evening,” Ms Cindy told him, pointing to the items lying on the bed that he hadn’t previously noticed.

He looked at her, puzzled; he was speechless. She smiled back at him, then looked down at his throbbing dick. 

“I can see the idea is not that unappealing to you.” She said, reaching out and stroking him. 

He closed his eyes and moved into her. She let go and told him to stand still and upright. 

First, a thick collar was fitted around his neck, and he heard the click of a padlock. The collar restricted the movement of his head, and he could only look down by bending at the waist. 

Then a thick rubber corset, that had numerous stainless steel rings attached. Ms Cindy pulled at the straps on the back, cinched it tightly at the waist, and pushed his chest up, leaving his nipples exposed. She had him turn, pulled his arms behind him, and folded them up to the middle of his back. A sleeve of some kind was secured around his joined arms, which, in turn, was attached to the back of the corset, making his arms useless to him. 

Next came the rubber stockings; she slid them up each leg, smoothing out the black rubber as she went.  Once they were clipped into place, she took a step back to admire her work. Looking at the *** young man in front of her made her pussy pulse around the dildo MS Audrey had locked into place earlier.

She produced a pair of black-heeled shoes. Luckily, they were only 3” heels; she slipped them on each foot and secured each one with a tiny padlock on the strap around his ankles. 

If his mind wasn’t in such a state of aroused confusion, he might have wondered how they had come to have the right size shoes for him. 

Ms. Cindy cupped his balls and told him how wonderful he looked. 

“Have a walk around for me, lover; get used to the tiny heels,” She told him. 

He took a couple of steps to find his balance; with his head movement restricted and his arms secured, he found he really had to concentrate—one step at a time. 

Ms.Cindy looked on, thinking she might have to remove the collar before leading him downstairs. That wouldn’t be a problem; she would just put it back on before she presented him to Ms Audrey. With that decision made, she had him sit on a chair. She undid the lid on some hair product, took a dollop on her fingers, and massaged it into his hair. She slicked it back until it mimicked hers. 

Kissing him on the neck, she told him, “ I wanted to put makeup on you and turn you into a slut like me for Ms Audrey, but I was told I couldn’t. Never mind, maybe another time. Now open your mouth, please. “

He did as told, and a large rubber ball was shoved in. Leather straps were buckled around the back of his head, pulling it deeper and forcing his mouth wider. “

“They all finished. Ms. Audrey is waiting. “ 

She helped him stand, unlocked his collar, and led him by the hand downstairs. He had to tread carefully on the heels, and walking with his arms so tight behind his back was awkward. He felt drool make its way out of his mouth around the gag and fall onto his exposed chest.

At the bottom of the stairs, she buckled and locked the restricting collar back on, attached a leash, and led him into the lounge, where Ms Audrey was relaxing in a chair.