'Are you lost baby gurlll?'

Baby_yuyu

Posted

I just watched 365 days. Does anyone actually say that in real life!?? 'Are you lost baby gurl?' Like I'd start laughing. Anyway does anyone has fantasies to be locked inside a mansion by a handsome guy who gives you 365 days to fall in love with him??

Posted

I fantasied a lot about doing horrible things to anyone who thought making those films was a good idea. 

Posted
I think about locking away a women in a room made exactly to her liking with everything to make her feel at home, bathroom in room and one window. I bring her breakfast lunch and dinner. But there’s a closet with a pad lock and I am the only one with the key, opening it reveals a walk in closet that is big enough to be it’s own room. Sex toys along the walls bdsm gear and toys along with bdsm furniture… her dessert will be my treat.

Corny and weird to leave a comment like this? Maybe. Idc I enjoyed typing that lil fantasy lmao
Posted
I would say, “are you lost baby girl?” I don’t get what there is to laugh about. But everyone reacts differently then they meet a dominate daddy the first time.
Posted
Plenty say it in messages, not sure about real life. Either way I don't tend to laugh, it usually causes my eyes to roll...
As for the fantasy, in short, no. The words Stockholm syndrome immediate spring to mind.
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Baby_yuyu said:

I just watched 365 days. Does anyone actually say that in real life!?? 'Are you lost baby gurl?' Like I'd start laughing. Anyway does anyone has fantasies to be locked inside a mansion by a handsome guy who gives you 365 days to fall in love with him??

Somebody who I was playing with last summer suggested I watch this because they thought it was so great. So I did, and then when I saw how unfuckingbelivably goddamn cringe it was it almost made me want to stop talking to them, ha ha.

Edited by BruiseWayne
Posted
Monday at 08:31 AM, eyemblacksheep said:

I fantasied a lot about doing horrible things to anyone who thought making those films was a good idea. 

😂

Posted
Monday at 08:05 PM, BruiseWayne said:

Somebody who I was playing with last summer suggested I watch this because they thought it was so great. So I did, and then when I saw how unfuckingbelivably goddamn cringe it was it almost made me want to stop talking to them, ha ha.

Cringe??? Sign me up! 😍🙋🏽‍♀️

BruiseWayne
Posted
4 hours ago, Sw33tGirl247 said:

Cringe??? Sign me up! 😍🙋🏽‍♀️

If that's how you feel then give it a look because you're in for a real treat. :joy:

Posted
2 hours ago, BruiseWayne said:

If that's how you feel then give it a look because you're in for a real treat.

Lol. I was semi joking. I barley watch anything tbh 😞....but, I do like cringe ☺️🥰

Posted
A bit like 50 shades, I'm a fan personally. Cringe? Yes. Healthy relationship? Probably not. A lot of good watches aren't, though. To go miles apart- Ginny & Georgia, most of Vampire Diaries, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, any reality show, most romantic movies, list goes on.

Not the first time we've seen people say it doesn't represent BDSM, Kink and so on well- I'm just answering I both enjoyed, and cringed at parts!😅💁🏽‍♀️👌🏽💦
  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 3/1/2023 at 7:27 PM, LittleSoulTease said:

A bit like 50 shades, I'm a fan personally. Cringe? Yes. Healthy relationship? Probably not. A lot of good watches aren't, though. To go miles apart- Ginny & Georgia, most of Vampire Diaries, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, any reality show, most romantic movies, list goes on.

Not the first time we've seen people say it doesn't represent BDSM, Kink and so on well- I'm just answering I both enjoyed, and cringed at parts!😅💁🏽‍♀️👌🏽💦

I am one of those people who bought 50 Shades,  the book, just to see what the fuss was all about, and if it was really as bad as the reviews said, and if so, what kind of sorcery had turned it into a bestseller anyway. I couldn't get to half the book, I thought it was awful, I thought if I read once more about the lip biting I would make a bonfire just to chuck the book in it haha. I then watched the movie and it was ok, better than the book I thought, but I felt the chemistry between Anastasia and Grey was weak. The second one  was better  and I have not yet seen the third. I never watched 365 Days because of a scene in a clip I saw that made me cringe ( the plane one) but I did later see another clip, where he ties her up and ***s her to watch someone sucking him to show her what he is missing, which I found crazy hot. So I might still watch it. I find the actor tries a bit too hard and gives me a slight ick for it but willing to give it a go!  The bottom line is that most of these movies can have moments which are cringe and get ruined by the lack of chemistry between the actors, and then suddenly they come up with the  hottest thing you saw all year 😅🙈. So its good to keep an open mind and you never know 😛, recommendations welcome, I'm taking notes ☺

Posted
1 hour ago, Blueeyedlittledevil said:

I am one of those people who bought 50 Shades,  the book, just to see what the fuss was all about, and if it was really as bad as the reviews said, and if so, what kind of sorcery had turned it into a bestseller anyway. I couldn't get to half the book, I thought it was awful, I thought if I read once more about the lip biting I would make a bonfire just to chuck the book in it haha. I then watched the movie and it was ok, better than the book I thought, but I felt the chemistry between Anastasia and Grey was weak. The second one  was better  and I have not yet seen the third. I never watched 365 Days because of a scene in a clip I saw that made me cringe ( the plane one) but I did later see another clip, where he ties her up and ***s her to watch someone sucking him to show her what he is missing, which I found crazy hot. So I might still watch it. I find the actor tries a bit too hard and gives me a slight ick for it but willing to give it a go!  The bottom line is that most of these movies can have moments which are cringe and get ruined by the lack of chemistry between the actors, and then suddenly they come up with the  hottest thing you saw all year 😅🙈. So its good to keep an open mind and you never know 😛, recommendations welcome, I'm taking notes ☺

Well thank you!
My point was, many people jumped on the bandwagon slating both to pieces and never sectioned any bad from good- just terrible or great. I found both interesting and will bebthe first to admit both had cringe scenes and displayed things badly in consensual terms and past trauma. That said, some parts were beautiful and exactly what most women seek (whether they admit or not). The plane scene was horrendous and made me cringe equally as much, dw! Haha. Recommendations also welcome😸😉

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I also watched it and thought what an absolute load of rubbish.... But then after trying to avert yet another reenactment of Avengers Endgame by the kids in their attempt to see who can have the most trips to A&E, plus dealing with giant man babies at work every single day, not to mention all the other crappy stuff that I deal with day in, day out.... Then it struck me that maybe, just maybe being locked away in a beautiful villa with a pool, with fuck all to worry about but being wined and dined, being given extravagant gifts by a reasonably attractive bloke.... Well maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all.... Where do I sign up lol???  (Oh no wait, hang on reality interrupts again, the dog has chewed my sons homework and I need to write a note..FFS it never ends lol!!) 

Posted
14 minutes ago, RoseLips said:

I also watched it and thought what an absolute load of rubbish.... But then after trying to avert yet another reenactment of Avengers Endgame by the kids in their attempt to see who can have the most trips to A&E, plus dealing with giant man babies at work every single day, not to mention all the other crappy stuff that I deal with day in, day out.... Then it struck me that maybe, just maybe being locked away in a beautiful villa with a pool, with fuck all to worry about but being wined and dined, being given extravagant gifts by a reasonably attractive bloke.... Well maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all.... Where do I sign up lol???  (Oh no wait, hang on reality interrupts again, the dog has chewed my sons homework and I need to write a note..FFS it never ends lol!!) 

HAHAHAHAHA😂😂😭😭
Yesssss!💁🏽‍♀️🥂
In an ideal world, reality confronting it....hell yes imma be kidnapped and live a life of luxury💆🏽‍♀️💆🏽‍♀️
Uhh...I mean!.....NO. Independence and hard work and what not👀😂

Posted
I watched it and did find it cringey and the storyline very cliché but it didn't stop me from watching the sequels 😅😁🤭
Back to the OP question, I see messages sent using those words but spoken in real life I've not heard (YET) there are some phrases I would consider as cringey but spoken by a certain voice or tone I might turn into a puddle of melted butter