Height difference fetish

fe****

Posted
I’m 4’11 bare. Men either love it or hate it it surprising
Posted
I'm 6ft 4 and generally prefer shorter, anything from 5ft 4 down... My last partner was 4ft 11
Posted
Yesterday at 06:14 AM, MissLiya said:
i find that submissive men are significantly more obedient when they find out i’m 6’0, it’s a turn on knowing they’re intimidated

6ft... Shorty 😉

Posted
I used to like short women then I went to tall men
Posted
Yes because I like people who are physically "different" . Ie i like really tall women (over 6ft) , really short (under 5ft 1) , really slim and really plus size. Something about "average" bores me just a bit.
Posted
I’ve never thought about this but are there any ladies that actually more attracted to short guys. Reason I ask is because I’m one of the short guys lol.
Posted
I'm 5'2. I love it when it have to get on my toes, even in heels, to give them a kiss. And I love when a girl is smaller than me 😆
Posted
I'm 6'7" so it very rare women are anywhere close in height
Posted
I love 5,4 petite worm rn . Well i haven’t been with a thicker women and me and my wife have been looking for one
Posted
I’m 5’11, and I immediately get butterflies when a girl is taller than me… I’m not sure why, that’s just always been my preference
Posted
Curvy and sexy. Loves to play I sexy lingerie. Dominant or submissive I enjoy expressing my transformation into beautiful woman and being submissive. Dominant woman that can also be sweet and adoringly assertive. Love to be fucked in my bodysuits.. willing to please and submit to some restraint. Slavish tendencies with moderation
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Drasticcc height difference, taller the better, idk why honestly it’s more of a recent thing, it’s not a must tho, it’s a bonus
Posted
I’m into size difference more on the drastic side. Women over 6’5” amaze me.
Posted
I actually do fantasize about being with a substantially tall woman since 6ft 7 I would love to play wit a woman I can actually almost look in the eyes or kiss without her on her tippy toes
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
As a 6’ tall bbw, I love really tall guys. But they are so rare.
Posted
I am 5'1" and have not had a partner under 6'3", wouldn't mind trying one out lol
Posted
I love a challenge, have been with 2 taller women but if they are submissive in nature you can find a way to make them submit. In my personal experience; I have felt it takes a bit more effort from my end as it is a mind game for me yet getting exhilarated from taking on the challenge of taming someone larger.
Posted
I’m 4’11” and absolutely love taller men
Plaything69
Posted

Am bisexual but mostly on the gay side as a bottom I prefer my partner to be taller than me as I'm a submissive & love to be dominated .

• 3 months later...
Posted
I’m 7’0” no I don’t play basketball do you play miniature golf. Love a petite under 5’4” woman. Someone easy to throw around in the bedroom
Posted
I’m 6’1” and was just with the first girl a foot shorter than me recently. Idk what it was but it made it so much better somehow. I think just how much easier it was for me to moved her around.
Posted
Love a shorter female, 4ft12s are the best for me, im 5ft10...I love short and petite at this moment in time for me
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Height doesn't bother me but I do prefer my play partners to be in high heels