Height difference fetish

fe****

Posted
I love younger talk fit males over 6ft it helps the chemistry otherwise for me it’s one sided fun and that’s no fun at all. Even though it’s in my bio, smaller men keep contacting me.
Posted
8 hours ago, Goddess-A said:
I love younger talk fit males over 6ft it helps the chemistry otherwise for me it’s one sided fun and that’s no fun at all. Even though it’s in my bio, smaller men keep contacting me.

Smaller than 5ft5?, i think 6in and jore us the best, onky one ive ever been with that fit oeefect never needed to handle the situation alwats just slid right in everytime and I love to explore new ways

Posted
When I’m in heels I’m 4 inches higher. I also used to be a ballet dancer and this is the case for male dancers too. That’s why the royal ballet don’t (or didn’t when I applied in the 90’s) accept females over 5’2 as there has to be a clear difference between the height of the male and female when she is on point ( dancing on her toes) . This is probably where my views come from. But I like it too.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I like tall women to me they look like goddess
Posted
I’m 5foot 9inches and always feel like I’m the tallest person around me. Finding someone taller than me is just so amazing I can experience everything like a short person can 😂
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I’m 5’8 and I’ve always fantasize about a tall woman as a partner.
Posted
I’m 5’10”  so I’ve only been with shorter partners, I wouldn’t say I have a particular fetish for it though. One girl I dated for a while definitely preferred taller guys. Though, she was about 5 foot and at the time said, I was the shortest guy she had dated  so I can understand people who prefer taller or shorter partners. 
Posted
I'm a very petite at 4 foot 11. Everyone is taller than me.
Posted
My first was 6’2” and we never had problems. It’s not about height but compatibility. Think of Michael J Fox… he had great Carisma
Posted
Isn't about height or size. Finally just numbers.
Is for real just energy, soul, vibe, spirit....
Posted
I'm 5'2 and I'm attracted to guys that are 5'11 and taller. I'm into bigger guys as well. I feel safe with them.
Posted
I totally love shorter women, I'm 6'2" and used to date a woman who was 4'9", it was amazing 🤩
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I don’t know if it’s a fetish just more of a preference, but I do prefer shorter women and thinner women
Posted
I'm 5'11, I would love a man my height or taller