Height difference fetish

fe****

Posted
I’m 4’7” and primarily only want men over 6’ and women over 5’6”. I like feeling small
Posted
5'11" here, I have a thing for women that are below 5'3" and above 5'8". The taller the better.
Posted
The downside I keep running into is that all the tall women are either domme's, taken, or not interested in men.
Posted
yea, Im pretty tall, so a guy taller than me can be hot, but so can a guy much shorter than me if he takes full control and dominates
Posted
Im 5'1, I definitely have a thing for really tall men like 6'+ my tallest partner was 6'7" he was like a Greek God 🔥🙌🏼🫦
Posted
On 3/8/2023 at 12:55 AM, TonyNtizzy said:

It stems from ego. Men who are mentally weak tend to prefer woman who are smaller than them. Woman who tend to be mentally weak prefer their men to be bigger than them. I honestly don’t care if a girl is bigger or smaller than me. Not trying to protect my fragile ego. I dig who the person is, rather than how big or small their stature is

Honestly, at 5'2" I kinda HAVE to like my men being taller than me. If I was hung up on trying to find ones my height I would never have had a relationship in my life!

Posted
I'm 6'6" so height is pretty much always shorter, but I have always wanted to meetup with a little person.
Posted
I'm 6'3 and lineman body of guy but I always like and feel more attracted to a female who is 5'5 or under, I definitely feel like I have a size kink
Posted

Little person? @1FunTongue702, we prefer (well at least I do) being referred to as petite. And yes, a height difference like that is usually inevitable. Plus it's fun to be piggy backed ;) 

Posted
I’m 127cm tall man and weigh a tiny 35kgs and most woman first thing they do is pick me up like a kid even when I don’t want it’s strange even the smallest woman do this
Posted
I am 5'0 " and have always loved tall men. 6'10" is the tallest I have dated. makes me feel super petite
Posted
We are the same strange but I like women bigger
Posted
5ft is very tall for me I’m your waist height
Posted
I'm 5'11", and have previously played with women from 4'11" to 6'5". There's definitely a difference in the anatomy woman with that much difference in height because of torso, pelvic, and overall body size and length. It's all fun, but different in some ways. I've never been able to experience a lil person, like under 4'. That's a dream of mine to have some experiences with a hot woman, or couple, on the lil person height side.
Posted
On 1/19/2024 at 4:00 PM, bjghappydays said:

I’m 127cm tall man and weigh a tiny 35kgs and most woman first thing they do is pick me up like a kid even when I don’t want it’s strange even the smallest woman do this

That's so rude!

Posted
6'3 229 pounds and I love tiny women and would live to do so again
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’ve always dated women who were 6/6/5 so I love tall women I’ve always had a *** of Achondroplasiaphobia or little people don’t know why
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I'm 6ft2 and I love short woman
Posted
I'm 5'1, like 110 lbs and I LOVE people way taller than me
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm 6'9" and always dated shorter.. Don't know why just do.
Posted
5'9" here. I could worship a tall woman, and size play is one of my favorites.
Posted
5’3 I like taller because it makes me feel smaller and more submissive
Posted
I'm 4'11 and the taller the better!
Posted
6'1"
But still thinking is just numbers.
Attitude, Attitude is and will be.
Soph-6473
Posted

I love a man over 6ft