Advice

Posted
I’m looking into possibly buying a cock ring, wondering if there’s a benefit to using one and if there’s any good recommendations
Posted

Please recommend but don't mention any external links thank you 

Posted
Start with a rubber one. You can find a three pack t to start to judge size needed. I love mine, increases the sensation and keeps me thicker, harder and harder longer. Like I’m 16 again
Posted
Try love honey. Rubber ones more forgiving
Posted

Cock rings are great they keep you hard for a long time 

Posted
Make sure it fits right. Buy an assortment if you can. I love the softer squishier ones compared to the firm.
Posted
I got one about a month ago and I really enjoy it it's a basic silicone one but my girlfriend loves it and it makes me cum hard I recommend getting one but do some research and make sure you get the right size
Posted
Best to start silicone versus metal. If you do want to use metal make sure it is
Medical grade stainless steel and not steel plated… the plated ones can chip of which then imbed into your cock and will need to be removed at the er. Do not wear more than 2hr. If you notice any discoloration such as turning pale or blue take it of. If circumcised make sure to use lube as it will be even less skin for movement
Posted
Try rubber bands first and if you get the effect you desire upgrade to a cock ring 😃
Posted
I recommend the silicone tri-rings. They just make everything a little more harder and sensitive!!
Posted
22 hours ago, Jimmy711 said:

Cock rings are great they keep you hard for a long time 

I couldn't agree with you more!

😉💜😎