Paying of femdom mistress

paul161

Posted

I read a few post on forums   allot talk negatively about  paying  for a femdom mistress .

I have a  femdom mistress which i pay for  i do domestic chores . she works me hard scrubbing floors  etc  she's very strict  and punishes me with a spanking for any wrong doing  she has me working two days a week in her own  catering business  is this fine?? 

Posted
Lol I'll let you pay me to come switch a few light bulbs out on my cathedral ceilings. Even on a ladder my 5 foot 2 ass can't reach them bastards ha ha 🤣 my apologies I couldn't reign in my sarcastic shoulder devil
Posted
Whatever you like mate, if its your kink to pay to work for someone...as long as you enjoy it. Just don t fall for online ones, who are usually scams.
Posted

a lot of people speak negatively and while a lot is totally their opinion; there's a lot of insight they lack

there is nothing wrong with paying someone if you are both enjoying and consenting to the arrangement while also being aware of what it is - and what it isn't

Posted
Homie, you do you. Do yourself a favor and get a pair of pants with pockets so big you can have endless amounts of you don’t give a cuss and throw them bad boys like confetti.

Get you some the way you want!
Posted

The only thing I'd say to be aware of here - in your particular circumstance - is that if I read and interpret correctly the "chores"/work you do for your Mistress are not domestic but rather ones which take place in a professional setting, in lieu of a paid employee and "off the books". Depending upon the specific employment laws of your country this could well be something with consequences if the company should ever be audited thoroughly or somebody in-the-know (another employee perhaps) chooses to report the arrangement to the authorities as exploitation.

For example, here in the UK any company employee has to be registered for purposes such as the processing of tax, and needs to be paid the national minimum wage; paying somebody to do work for them only works if the chores you perform are for them and not a company or business (even they own it). You've also got other matters to consider such as insurance - if you were to have an industrial or workplace accident whilst working for her, you would not have the protection or rights a paid employee does. I'm aware that may be a relatively moot point since you wouldn't have any form of employee's coverage or protection anyway if you just scrubbing floors etc at her home, but it is something you may wish to consider dependent upon how hazardous you deem the business environment to be (in principle if she is a good employer/manager she should have all her risk assessments done and constantly up to date as well as be able to produce evidence of staff safety training to minimise any potential risks/hazards).

So no, there is nothing inherently wrong with fandom mistresses at all. Just stay aware and safe - in your situation things like RACK and PRICK still apply; if you're informed, happy, and nobody is being harmed/endangered/taken advantage of, enjoy it.

Posted
Iv been paying mistresses and other girls to satisfy my needs because i spent 20 years with a partner that lost interest.
Iv been single 4 years now and untill the right goddess finds me il keep paying.
Mans gotta do what a mans gotta do!
Posted
man does what man does..to what extent?..pay, swap..i’m a dad to a 15 year old kid! couldn’t give a fuck! i want. domme…if i don’t find one.fair enough
Lord_Talion
Posted
That depends on you n her. Are you ok doing all that and financially paying for it or might you feel better just serving without paying for it? Are you owned and collared? If not then you still have a choice
Posted
If you enjoy it that way why not? It's between 2 consenting adults anyway.
Posted

Stop reading the negative stuff. 

She's happy. You're happy. 

That's all you need to know. 

Posted
A Female Domme is a rare person and their services are in extremely high demand. It’s an honor to pay your Mistress. It’s proof of your devotion to her.
Posted

I suppose I used to do something similar but mine was as a handyman.

I would decorate 'her' house and odd jobs and she would dress in domme clothes and she never punished me physically but would tell me off if I 'missed a bit'!

I really enjoyed that work

Posted
the negative stuff comes from scammers who want the *** in return for nothing. You have a relationship (or sorts) with her and are getting something from it. So all is good here.
Posted
I had a relationship with a female Dom for over 20 years. We saw each other for several hours every few weeks. I had a better income than she did, and so I always gave her some *** when we saw each other. She never asked for it, or specified an amount, but always seemed to appreciate getting it, and I wanted her to have it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/10/2023 at 8:51 PM, Aranhis said:

The only thing I'd say to be aware of here - in your particular circumstance - is that if I read and interpret correctly the "chores"/work you do for your Mistress are not domestic but rather ones which take place in a professional setting, in lieu of a paid employee and "off the books". Depending upon the specific employment laws of your country this could well be something with consequences if the company should ever be audited thoroughly or somebody in-the-know (another employee perhaps) chooses to report the arrangement to the authorities as exploitation.

For example, here in the UK any company employee has to be registered for purposes such as the processing of tax, and needs to be paid the national minimum wage; paying somebody to do work for them only works if the chores you perform are for them and not a company or business (even they own it). You've also got other matters to consider such as insurance - if you were to have an industrial or workplace accident whilst working for her, you would not have the protection or rights a paid employee does. I'm aware that may be a relatively moot point since you wouldn't have any form of employee's coverage or protection anyway if you just scrubbing floors etc at her home, but it is something you may wish to consider dependent upon how hazardous you deem the business environment to be (in principle if she is a good employer/manager she should have all her risk assessments done and constantly up to date as well as be able to produce evidence of staff safety training to minimise any potential risks/hazards).

So no, there is nothing inherently wrong with fandom mistresses at all. Just stay aware and safe - in your situation things like RACK and PRICK still apply; if you're informed, happy, and nobody is being harmed/endangered/taken advantage of, enjoy it.

Very much what @Aranhis says here about you working in her catering company. 

As a business owner myself *and* as someone who has been severely injured at work as an employee this has me cringing a bit from both sides. As a business owner it hits as a bit unethical and as an unnecessary liability risk to her livelihood which might make me question her overall judgement. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/10/2023 at 7:58 PM, Evie-101 said:

Lol I'll let you pay me to come switch a few light bulbs out on my cathedral ceilings. Even on a ladder my 5 foot 2 ass can't reach them bastards ha ha 🤣 my apologies I couldn't reign in my sarcastic shoulder devil

PREACH IT ***! I hear you~I am what technically counts as a "little person" ok? I have the Lordosis form of scoliosis which comes with it and I stand at 4 feet and 10 inches tall. Trust me, it's not like I really get too much taller once I get up on a freaking ladder! You should see me trying to get into some of the higher shelves in the kitchen! I'm the Queen of the long spoons cuz I have to use them to knock cans of things down. When I'm at the store, I usually wait until there's nobody in the same aisle as me. So that way I can start scaling the shells to get what I need without getting yelled at! I do appreciate your humor and sarcasm, people don't realize how it is to breathe the air down here~Mistress 😂💜😎

Posted
On 3/11/2023 at 8:02 AM, jc173 said:

A Female Domme is a rare person and their services are in extremely high demand. It’s an honor to pay your Mistress. It’s proof of your devotion to her.

It is somewhat true that we are "a rare people" to find as you say. In your opinion it is an honor to pay your Mistress and that it is "proof" of your devotion to her. But from my point of view, and after decades of being in this lifestyle~and believe me I do not lack any insight when it comes to this. I have always felt devotion will always go much further in ithe way of their proof, than mere dollars ever will. As they say, *** can't buy you happiness. *** also runs out but true loyalty never does~Mistress

😉💜😎