FIRST MEETINGS -- BEGINNINGS?

Ki****

Posted

We all want to be wanted.  We want to feel that "something", to hold onto the belief that "it works".  Do we think alike?  Do we enjoy the same things?  Are we open, are we honest?  These not so simple concerns are just some of the difficult considerations with every new connection.  We talk and listen, laugh and sigh, hope and ***, wondering if these feelings will travel well.  Do they come along from the online talks to the meeting in person?  Or do they get lost in the traffic of real life?  We must believe that every new acquaintance is worth the effort.  But when do we KNOW if it's a go?  And how does the conversation about consent and Kinks go when we do finally meet?  Are we able to lay the groundwork for a relationship?  Do we figure out just what it is each of us is looking for from this new friendship?

My first meeting came after two years of intermittent conversation with the same gentleman.  We spoke, we didn't, we spoke again.  No expectations, just interesting, engaging conversations between two folks getting to know one another.   I was totally new to the scene.  He was not.  His input, understanding and compassion seemed sincere, and he was a fountain of information about the different and varied arms of the BDSM community.  And best of all there was no urgency and NO JUDGEMENT.  That's what he said.  Everyone is entitled to their personal choices.  Just be yourself.

I agreed to meet for a drink and a conversation.  I arrived early and was enjoying the Margherita the bartender had made for me.  He approached with a confident stride and a smile of recognition on his face as he made his way to the table.  I didn't know if I should stand--I wanted to hug him hello--but I found myself glued to my seat.  He reached his arm around my shoulders and greeted me before he sat down.   His smile was warm and welcoming, and his manner was reassuring.   We talked for a while before ordering dinner.  I liked his eyes and his smile.  His voice was soft yet commanding and we had a good conversation, although it was noisy and difficult to have the conversation I wanted to have, in such a public venue.  But he was as comfortable as could be and he took my hand occasionally just to reach out to calm me down.  His touch was soft and strong at the same time, so inviting.  It worked.   Dinner came, but despite his reassuring touch, I could not eat.  I was too excited and too flustered, and my stomach had butterflies.  So, I played with my soup as he ate a part of his meal.   And we talked some more.

We spoke for hours; and then it was time to leave.  But you know the story---never jump--get to know someone, make sure of your choices.  Don't rush. Don't do anything when you first meet someone because you don't really know them.  Take your time.  Be patient, be thorough in your research.  But it HAD been almost two years of on again off again conversations.  But I followed all the good advice and decided to head home even though my curiosity was running wild, and my body definitely wanted to stay right there with him.   He followed me to my truck and after I put my soup and purse inside, he backed me up against the truck door.  As we spoke, he nonchalantly reached his fingers to grab my left nipple, which was protruding through my shirt as it had escaped my bra.  It took me by surprise, but it was a wonderful surprise as he checked my expression to determine my consent.  "You like this, it's all over your face".  He continued his conversations without missing a beat.  I put my hand on his arm in an automatic rejection reaction, but I found I did not want him to let go of me, and I just rested my hand on his arm instead. He was right, I liked it.   And I could tell he knew I wanted more.  I took his dinner from his hands and placed it behind me on the hood of the truck--I wanted both of his hands on me.  As I turned back to him, he reached his free hand behind my neck and pulled me in to kiss me.  It was the most wonderful, gentle yet demanding kiss.  Soft and sensuous his lips touched mine and I felt like I wanted to explode.  He nibbled my lips and tasted my tongue and enjoyed exploring my mouth as I willingly devoured his.   He wrapped his hands in my hair and held me in place and I felt comfortable.  My fingers hooked into his belt loops, and I tugged him closer to me.   Still slightly intimidated and aware of where we were, a parking lot, I had some concerns of a complaint.  He had none.  I envied him his ability to enjoy such simple, discreet exhibitionism.  I was learning to enjoy it, too.  His gaze was on my face and my expressions told a clear story as he twisted and pinched my nipples.  Unwrapping his hand from my hair he gently placed his fingers around my neck.  I stopped and looked into his eyes.  He released his gentle hold and smilingly whispered in my ear "you like that, too.  We will need to talk much further"   He continued to caress me and tease me, and he repeated in my ear "So, You DO like that"? as he pinched me harder.  He needed that verbal answer, my consent.   I responded with my face in his chest, nodding and answering with a soft "Yes".  Pushing me away from his chest he looked into my face, leaned into my ear and he whispered, "Yes What"?  Looking up into his eyes, I answered "Yes, Sir", and promptly melted.

Beginnings,  Chapter two?     Ahhhh there's the "drop"

Posted
I didn't know where this was going to stray from the starting points but....DAMN.
That was a neat lil story and imma say no more💁🏽‍♀️🔥
Posted
1 hour ago, LittleSoulTease said:

I didn't know where this was going to stray from the starting points but....DAMN.
That was a neat lil story and imma say no more💁🏽‍♀️🔥

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.  There is nothing like reality to really tickle the toes.....

Posted
15 minutes ago, Mistresskimber469ing said:

Very good reading flows beautifully

Thank you,  I enjoy your writing and your photos, also

Posted
11 minutes ago, KinkyMinx2023 said:

Thank you,  I enjoy your writing and your photos, also

Thank you so much I look forward to reading more of your material sometime

Posted
On 3/14/2023 at 2:13 PM, KinkyMinx2023 said:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.  There is nothing like reality to really tickle the toes.....

I think it's more than toes getting tickled, 😁