My pictures

Fa****

Posted

It’s a dilemma I struggle to get my head around.

On the one hand a sit here and say I find it difficult to accept compliments and have no self confidence or belief.

On the other hand I’m posting pictures of my (half) naked body for any Tom, Dick, Harry, Dom or sub to see and potentially comment on.

So, why do I do it?

Honestly I don’t know exactly why. Some part of me loves the thrill of being “shocking” and acting in a way that society doesn’t deem acceptable - I couldn’t exactly go to my local and show off my butt plug or play with my boobs.

Another part of me loves showing myself to people. People who will never actually know who I am, who will never be able to put a name or face to the body parts they see. It is ridiculously freeing and something that I’ve come to learn that I need.

I’m also self aware enough to know that I love the attention. I don’t know what that makes me but I enjoy the thrill of logging in and seeing messages in my inbox and comments on my pictures or writings. Maybe I’m needy, maybe I’m demanding or selfish. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, I believe that body parts are just that. Simply parts that make up a whole, parts we need to function and we as a society make them sexualised or not.

Let’s be honest the purpose of a cunt is to birth a child and boobs are to feed a child. When did we decide these were sexy, a turn on or private? When did we decide that modern decency meant we had to cover ourselves up? And when did we decide we had to start apologising for our bodies or our desire to show them off?

That said for every one picture you see I’ve taken probably 20 others that have been deleted and that I’ve been hypercritical of. I SEE the flaws but I want to start to see those flaws as beauty and uniqueness.

I want to remember that the imperfections are the tiger stripes and road map of my life.

So, why do I post? I enjoy it. I like the feedback and the comments. I like the ones that make me smile and the ones that make me think.

Thank you for helping me improve myself and continue my journey of self discovery.

Thanks for reading and if you do have negative comments please try to make them constructive.

Love, X

Posted
I can't see much of you in your pictures, but from the few unlocked photos you've posted I think you have an amazing figure. There is a consensus on what's "classically beautiful", but everyone has a unique take on what they personally find attractive. What you see as a flaw may very likely be someone's fetish. 😉
Posted
I don’t think your the only one who likes the attention.

Those imperfections are life scars and sexy as fuck in my eye and should you be proud of them.

Some woman may never ever get stretch marks from having a child as they can’t have them.

Posted
I think sometimes it's the subconsciously wanting the validation of our physical appearance, the hope that others won't see the flaws we see in ourselves.

But also like you said breaking away from the standards and acceptance as a society that we are placed under, there's a freeing in being able to not follow standardised conforms
Posted
Ultimately when we post pictures on sites like this, we're all doing it for attention to a greater or lesser degree - after all if we're hoping to attract others, how else would we do it?
When I first started using sites like this 6 years or so ago, I was very wary of posting pics and didn't for a minute think people would either like them or find them attractive, something I still struggle with now, and yet people did and do, which in itself is a confidence booster.
Over time I found I actually enjoyed taking pics of my body, and finding angles/poses that worked and yes if I'm honest the sense of validation that came with posting them and having them appreciated was a plus too.
I actually now find it, as you suggest FD, quite liberating to post them when the mood takes me.
Ultimately if you're comfortable and enjoy posting them, then post away.
Posted
I think you're just fine, you have a much better looking body than you realise sweetheart. i definitely agree with another comment here that says "you will always be your worst critic" but that doesn't mean you should always be negative towards yourself. cut yourself some slack because you look amazing imo & i'm MUCH younger than you, if that means anything 😅 thank you for posting this, it really got me thinking about myself too...perhaps deep down we both like our bodies enough to post but we'll always have that little mental issue that tells us otherwise. again, in my opinion you're beautiful as you are, keep doing you. feel free to dm me anytime! 😙
Posted
Never feel bad for doing something you enjoy or that makes you feel good. As long as you’re not causing harm to others follow those spontaneous ideas and thoughts! haha
Posted
As long as nobody is getting hurt, I love it!!
Posted
All you can ever do in life is live. All you can ever love for is now. The future and the past are now from a different perspective, now with a wholly unique collection of momentum. You post because you see no reason to stop. I look because I see no reason to stop. We live because we see no reason to die. We think because we are limited sentient beings. We are conscious because we are. If there is one truth of existence, it's that we are one existence. One existence, divided by ignorance of our true nature. You are that one existence, I am that one existence. I am
Posted
Please continue to post pictures, I think you're stunning x
Posted
1 hour ago, gateshead854 said:

Please continue to post pictures, I think you're stunning x

Thank you. 

Posted
Do you prefer to show yourself to strangers, rather than acquaintances or people you may meet IRL?
Is you being (half) naked or "shocking" a requirement to enjoy yourself in this exhibitionistic behavior?
Because if not, then your actions may not be so far off from people who ***t a nice(r) picture of their life, posting their life content on social media for all the world to see?
Posted
I feel the same way you do I had a husband who put me down for years and took all my self esteem away saying nobody would ever love me again and that I was ugly and unattractive and unloveable I post pics for some of the same reasons you do and it’s really boosted my self confidence!!! Thanks 🙏 for your share immensely!!!!
Posted
@kelly43 you husband was clearly a jealous douche bag, you're beautiful!
  • 2 weeks later...
JustLooking4Fun69
Posted

@FatefulDestiny @Kelly43 I'm amazed how a few simple words can either validate, hurt OR make a person feel. @Kelly43 I suspect your husband was both controlling, manipulative. His words to hold you captive ("no one will think you're beautiful or love you") stung because this was a person you trusted and were committed to. BE glad you're rid of him~! He didn't get you and he doesn't deserve you. I'm sure you're more of who you wanted to be without the jealousy and baggage he created. Sending positive vibes to you and your journey.  @FatefulDestiny You're beauty shines through - let it shine brighter with your belief in yourself~! Me Mum is from the UK, and she's been uptight about nudity and anything sexual since I've been alive - embrace your sexuality and let it shine with those WHO deserve your presence~! Explore, Enjoy and send positive vibes to those you encounter. My journey is just getting started late in my life; I have some experiences I've yet to try. Wish me luck

• 2 months later...