But plug

littlemiss37

littlemiss37
Posted
Looking for a good 10 function but plug . Has anyone used it and r they ne good?looking on bondara and love honey . No metal ones please as will b going through a airport metal detector😆x
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted
Recomnend the lush remote Butt Plug, grear vibrations and can be used remotely
Posted

John Thomas makes good high quality dildos and butt plugs, for a pretty good price 

Posted
48 minutes ago, pappaman said:
Recomnend the lush remote Butt Plug, grear vibrations and can be used remotely

Theres a chance it may set off the metal detector due to the motor and the fact it emits radio signal for Bluetooth.

Posted
Any toys That require power are going to have metal components.
The best bet is to use a Silicon non Vibing one🤷🏼‍♀️
sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted
49 minutes ago, IsaacClarke said:

Theres a chance it may set off the metal detector due to the motor and the fact it emits radio signal for Bluetooth.

I always take it in my hold luggage, no problems at al.

littlemiss37
Posted
Pappaman I will do that x
Posted
38 minutes ago, littlemiss37 said:
Pappaman I will do that x

I thought you were on about wearing it on the plane and going through a metal detector yourself🙄😂
It should be fine in luggage, will show up on X-ray but so what🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

littlemiss37
Posted
11 minutes ago, pinkymoon said:

I thought you were on about wearing it on the plane and going through a metal detector yourself🙄😂
It should be fine in luggage, will show up on X-ray but so what🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Wanted to wear it on the plane though 🙄x

Posted
Go through security with it in your hand luggage: there are toilets/private spaces past security (and also on the plane). Some places do have metal detectors on arrival though (but they do tend to have toilets before then)
littlemiss37
Posted
2 minutes ago, IsaacClarke said:
Go through security with it in your hand luggage: there are toilets/private spaces past security (and also on the plane). Some places do have metal detectors on arrival though (but they do tend to have toilets before then)

Thanks x

Posted
It has a motor inside ,the metal detector is going off anyway 🤣