EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT šŸ„ššŸ° AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
1 minute ago, master-halos said:

What happens when you find them all?

The satisfaction of a job well done and that you found all the eggs during the hunt and hopefully had some great fun along the way and made some new friends in the process.Ā Ā šŸ˜Š

You prizeĀ for joining in and playing is the 30points you receive for finding each egg you find. If you find all 24 eggs it works out towards 720 points in total, which is pretty great.Ā Ā 

To be in the running for the main prizes on offer, as per the rules first posted by the OP you needed to leave clues and share icons.

Posted
Yall. I was obsessed with finding eggs. Haha. Thanks for the entertainment. :)
Posted
For the last clue bridge grid number 11 they say itā€™s very hard for adults to make these but as children we make these easily because we sit next to them in math class and at lunch.
Posted
Guess Iā€™m not understanding where Iā€™ve missed 2?
Posted
Day # 21 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 11 - Lean on me
When you're not strong
And I'll be your ......
I'll help you carry on!!!
Posted
All Clues
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any occasion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day 1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day 6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise
Day 14 Clue 17 if you want to market yourself, your kink then you would make a campaign
Day 15 Clue 18 going back to the base and finding more options
Day 16 Clue 19 as you search for someone and you are fond of them, you save them to to your A list so that you can visit them whenever you want
Day 17 Clue 20 Writing about yourself, it's good to admit how it all started, what excites you and something of past
Day 18 Clue 21 Some people deserve my attention so I keep the in my selection
Day 19 Clue 22 why not be part of Exclusive Club and see what additional features it brings
Day 20 Clue 23 when someone prowls on your profile they may leave a mark on something they find good about you.
Day 21 Clue 24 if you connected with someone and had chat then it's better to keep connection and others know too
Posted
8 minutes ago, mikex84 said:
Got all 24!!!!#

Wonderful

Posted
14 minutes ago, spookycryptid said:
Is there a way to get this last egg if you donā€™t have any of these listed?

Yes you can, explore the app or see the clues posted

Posted
14 minutes ago, spookycryptid said:

Is there a way to get this last egg if you donā€™t have any of these listed?

Have sent you a message, happy to give you a hand šŸ˜Š

Posted

@PixieDusthas done a wonderful job here and good to see many who participated for the hunt.

Posted
For anyone needing help finding specific items here's my full list of clues I've given:
Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 01 - Every picture tells a story - do yours?
Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 14 - This is a gift of a clue - have you given any presents to others lately?
Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 15 - Put people here if you don't want to hear from them.
==============================
Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Follow these when having a natter or else
Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 08 - Time for a personal overhaul to present yourself better?
Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 03 - If you scramble ops draws you'll know where to head to secure your entry to the site
Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Time for a superfast egg hunt but don't forget to set your parameters
Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 05 - Know someone you'd like to bring to the party? Why not send them one of these? Don't forget to add an RSVP
Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 20 - Who's that knocking on your door? Who's that ringing your bell?
Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 07 - You wanna be starting something here? Best you thread it carefully
Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 22 - Time to take a good hard look at yourself
Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 18 - Morse lead the orchestra to find this one
Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - Who's been peeking at you?
Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 09 - Want to be kept informed with little reminders when things happen? Press here
Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 12 - Mix up piracy a little and give it the V and you won't be far wrong if you want some peace and quiet
Day # 13 - Clue # 16 - Grid # 02 - Near, far, wherever you are.....get your parameters right and hopefully this search won't hit an iceberg like the Titanic
Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 16 - Desperately Seeking Susan or anyone really...time to get Personal
Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Make some adjustments to Huey Lewis' band to get yours served how you want it
Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 04 - Any preferred users on here - here's where you'll find them ==============================
Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 21 - Forgive me FET for I have sinned
Day # 18 - Clue # 21 - Grid # 24 - Who's your preference to save next?
Day # 19 - Clue # 22 - Grid # 13 - You're all part of the gang whatever level you fit in
Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 19 - Who's shown their appreciation of you lately?
Day # 21 - Clue # 24 - Grid # 11 - Well now it's all over I guess it's off to Central Perk with some pals for a brew
Posted
Can anyone help with 3 and 14? I swear Iā€™ve looked everywhere šŸ¤”
Posted
5 minutes ago, anderson2 said:

Message me. You have a filter

Posted
3 minutes ago, Mischief_Trucker said:

Grid 11 and 13 I thought I had them all but I'm missing these

Filter. Happy to help

Posted
10 minutes ago, anderson2 said:

These were my clues for those with some extra hints:
Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 03 - If you scramble ops draws you'll know where to head to secure your entry to the site
Hint: You need this to gain access along with your username
Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 14 - This is a gift of a clue - have you given any presents to others lately?
Hint: You may have to visit another profile to be able to give them this present - and scroll through the options to find just the right one