EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Are there not 24 clues? I don’t see a new clue for today, the final egg: 11 on the grid, right? Site’s been glitchy for me today so maybe they’ve not come through or summat…? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Posted
1 hour ago, Phuqenmeagain said:

How does one give away Easter eggs?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away for the remainder of the time the hunt is up and running, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
28 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I just checked your profile and can see you have now found the 23 available icons released so far which is great.  Grid #11 is the final icon that is yet to be released and will be released tomorrow at 3pm UK time. 😊

Well I must be all confused because I’ve had 23 for ages and been looking for 24th’s clue the last few hours! LOLOLOL Must have my days mixed up, sorry for my previous comment! Ha

Posted
3 minutes ago, NexumSange said:
Are there not 24 clues? I don’t see a new clue for today, the final egg: 11 on the grid, right? Site’s been glitchy for me today so maybe they’ve not come through or summat…? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tomorrow is the last one if I understand it correctly

Posted
2 minutes ago, NexumSange said:

Currently there are only 23 icons available for collection.  The final egg which is grid # 11 will be released at tomorrow at 3pm UK time.  Clues from members will follow not long after.  😊

Posted
4 hours ago, CuriousBunny18 said:

Can anyone help with the clues for number 2 , 10, 14 and 24 please

4 hours ago, CuriousBunny18 said:

Can anyone help with clues for 2, 10, 14 and 24

3 hours ago, CuriousBunny18 said:

I have only yo find number 14 and then 11 but believe that not out yet if i am correct can anyone help me

I tried to message you but due to your filters I am unable to. You are welcome to message me and I am happy to help you. 😊

Posted
3 minutes ago, YorkieGent said:

Tomorrow is the last one if I understand it correctly

Indeed. Got my days mixed up is what! Thanks!

Posted
4 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Currently there are only 23 icons available for collection.  The final egg which is grid # 11 will be released at tomorrow at 3pm UK time.  Clues from members will follow not long after.  😊

Thank You! I just got my days confused! 💖

Posted
8 minutes ago, NexumSange said:

Thank You! I just got my days confused! 💖

No worries at all. Sorry I saw your post after I posted and I couldn't recall my post.

Posted
2 hours ago, RedRiot2104 said:

I'm missing 10, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 24

2 hours ago, Cutemomto1 said:

Help please, I'm missing 2,14 and 24

1 hour ago, DivineMyst said:

Clue 21,22,23 I have no ideas

1 hour ago, Camielleke said:

I’ll give up 😊

I have sent you all a message 😊

Posted
3 hours ago, S1983 said:

Gave grid 20 away and now it's disappeared from where I originally found it

I just checked your profile and see you have now found it, which is great 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, mikeymike1984 said:

I still can’t find a few

I tried to message you but due to your filters I am unable to. You are welcome to message me if you would like some help still. 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, dixie_d said:

Any clues for #3? Thank you 😊

I wasn't sure if you meant grid # 3 or clue # 3 otherwise I would have listed below.  I did try to message you but as you have not replied to my initial greet message, I am unable to message you again for 90 days.  You are welcome to drop me a line and I am happy to give you a hand. 😊

Posted

It would be better to say grid # rather than clue or day...

Posted
How do I give away icons? Anyone need any? X
Posted
36 minutes ago, Robhynne said:

How do I give away icons? Anyone need any? X

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away for the remainder of the time the hunt is up and running, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
Im missing 7,11,18,21. Tried to scroll for clues but there's a ton of comments 😅 could someone possibly help me please. I'd really appreciate it ☺️
Posted
11 minutes ago, Babygirl88 said:

Im missing 7,11,18,21. Tried to scroll for clues but there's a ton of comments 😅 could someone possibly help me please. I'd really appreciate it ☺️

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
Day # 20 - Clue # 23 - Grid # 19 - Remember that “bohemiam song” of The Dandy Warhols? 😍
Posted
24 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Have sent you a message 😊

Can you help me out