How to turn boyfriend into dom?

Babyface_demon

Babyface_demon
Posted

i miss Having a dom. How do I know if I can maybe “turn” my partner into a dom? How do I bring it up? Can I turn him into a dom? It just seems less... attractive trying to turn someone into a dom. I’m a little new to this. 

Posted
Perhaps ask him to find some alone time with you in the bedroom and just be honest and direct. Tell him what you want. The truth will set you free
Posted

I think a lot depends on ultimately what you want/hope from him.

But, basically - tell him.   Ask him one night if he has any fantasies or fetishes and use this as an excuse to raise yours.  You might already find you're on a similar wavelength or there might be things you can work with.

Posted
You can't turn him into something he might not even want to be. You could sit down and talk to him about it, explain stuff to him. At the end of the day he might not be interested.
Posted

To me being a Dom is a state of mind...no.... state of being. It is hard wired into the personality of an individual so it is hard to “turn someone in to a Dom” if they are not dominant already.

If your partner is naturally alpha you might have a chance...

I think the others are right...time for an open, honest and frank discussion with him about your needs. What have you got to lose? It’s only a conversation!

Posted
The best you can do is talk to him about it. Maybe have him take a BDSM test. Don't *** it on him! Even if he is interested. Take baby steps. Be patient and don't try to rush it. Communication is going to be a big thing, especially before, during play, and after. But i cannot stress enough that you can't *** it on him.
Mollysdailykiss
Posted

Sit down and have a proper talk with him about what you want and buy him the book The Loving Dominant by John and Libby Warren to read if he shows any interest at all

Mollyx

• 2 weeks later...