Sugar Mamma Mistress

Posted

Alright I need some advice.  I have met a potential mistress online and she says that she is a dominant sugar mamma.  She is in Los Angeles and says that she wants to give me a weekly allowance on $400 via mobile check deposit.  She lives in Los Angeles and says that she is going to take a vacation to where I am so that wee can meet.  My question is if I should trust this or if this is somehow a scam. 

Posted

can i ask why you think this

Posted

there's an old saying that if something seems too good to be true, then it probably is.

I said on your other thread - if someone seems so interested in you, what have you done that's made them interested?   Why has someone contacted you so quickly and decided to give you $400 per week?!

Here is what will likely happen....   she will not send the *** until you have met (fair) she will be arranging this meeting which involves long distance travel.     Something will go wrong with her travel plans and she will be out of pocket.   She will ask you or imply for you to front the cash, I mean, what's *however much* for the flight when you're getting $400 per week, right?  Alternatively, she'll ask for you to make a payment to her first to show you are a real person.

It's basically the Nigerian Prince scam.  

Posted

How am I supposed to find a real mistress that does not want to scam me then, where do I look?

Posted

it's not so much a case of *where* (though, you know people are real if they are attending munches or events) but sometimes a case of

(a) how you present yourself.   and by that I don't just mean picture used, but profile - your conduct - so on

(b) patience - that,  you're been on this site 23 hours after looking elsewhere just recently.  Don't expect instant results.

Posted

fair thank you once again