Bound & Ravished: A Dom-Sub Bondage Fantasy

Shinitai6300

Shinitai6300
Posted

You're kneeling on the hard wooden floor, your arms tied behind your back, leaving you completely exposed and *** to my gaze. I take my time to appreciate every inch of your porcelain skin, with its few tattoos, like the two running down your right leg. Your D-cup boobs are pulsing with arousal, and your nipples are hard as two little pebbles, begging for my touch. Your piercing brown eyes are filled with eagerness, and you bite your lip ***ly as you take in the sight of me, standing before you, naked and filled with desire.
I move closer, my hard cock throbbing in anticipation as I near you. Your beautiful eyes can't decide where to focus - my pulsing member or my gaze. Your lips part slightly and you bite down on your bottom lip, your hunger for what you see obvious. When I approach, my cock is just inches away from your inviting mouth. I look you in the eyes, daring you to make the next move, silently challenging you to prove how much of a cocksucker you can be. You open wide, beckoning me closer, inviting me to fill your mouth with my pulsing shaft.
I'm teasing you, tantalizing you with my big, hard cock. I can feel your anticipation as you pucker your lips and prepare to take me in. Finally, I let you have it and I thrust my cock deep into your mouth, pushing it past your lips and into the back of your throat. Your eyes open wide in shock and your hands tremble as you attempt to break free from your restraints. You stand no chance though and my cock remains lodged in the depths of your throat. You gasp and gag as I plunge deeper, the sounds of your mouth and throat filling the air. Tears start to form in the corners of your eyes, but I don't let up. No longer than after a few seconds, I pull out, leaving a thick strand of saliva dripping from your chin onto your beautiful, perky tits.
You fight to recover air, coughing and struggling, yet still looking even more beautiful. The primal part of me is revelling in the control I have in this moment, and I relish every second of it as I press my hard cock against your cheek and start dragging it through your saliva and lipstick. Wanting to assert more dominance, I grab the back of your head, keeping you in place as my other arm marks your face as mine with my stiff member. You remain *** and kneeling in front of me, and I delight in it.
Once I decide your break is over I thrust my throbbing cock deep into your eager mouth. You gasp and moan as I press the tip of my rod into the back of your throat, pushing your nose against my pelvic bone. Even in this uncomfortable position, your tongue is hungrily licking my shaft, sending waves of pleasure through my body. You try to pull away, but I hold you in place, savouring the sensation of your tight throat wrapped around me. As you fight for breath, I finally let go and you gasp for air.
The cycle of pleasure and *** continues until I yank you up and shove you onto the bed, your legs instinctively parting for me. Your eyes are blazing with desire, their intensity still strong despite the smeared make-up and saliva dripping down your face, an obvious sign of your status as my fuck toy.
This time, it's all about you. You know it, and so do I; your pussy is aching for my next move. I flip you over onto your stomach and knees, pressing your head into the sheets and keeping your arms bound tightly behind your back, raising your ass high in the air. Taking a moment to appreciate the view, I can't help but admire your porcelain skin, begging for my kisses and whips. Your blue hair is my favourite to play with, and I can't deny the allure of your ink-covered skin, a testament to your artistic nature. And of course, your tight, inviting holes.
I start off by placing my hand on your perky ass, cupping it and squeezing it, getting close to touching your asshole and pussy but never close enough. I can feel the heat radiating from your body and I can't help but get more aroused. I drag my finger up your back along your spine, watching as the goosebumps form on your skin. I take out the whip from my bag and drag its ends across your back and asscrack, teasing your sensitive parts and sending shivers up your spine. You gasp as I swing it gently, creating small impacts with your wet pussy. My heart races faster as each moan escapes your mouth and I can see your tied fists clenching. At last, I take a swing and draw the whip across your ass cheeks, then I strike again and again. Each hit lands on either of your beautiful round cheeks, leaving pink marks. My hand is steady and aim precise, and I can see your toes curl in pleasure as the stripes of the whip land on your body.
I kneel behind you and let my tongue dance across your wet folds, savouring your sweet taste. My hands are firmly pressed against your full, reddened bottom; I can feel the heat radiating off of it and the smooth lines left by the whip. My arousal is undeniable, but I ignore it and focus solely on pleasing you. I lick and lap at your juices, stroking your clit with careful precision. You moan in pleasure and it only fuels my desire. You are so unbelievably sexy 
When your moans become louder and more desperate, I stand up and pick up the whip again.
"Count and thank me each time," I growl, my beard and chin slick with your arousal. The whip is ready in my hands.
"Yes, Sir," you say, your voice quivering with anticipation.
WHACK
The first hit lands hard on your left cheek and you let out a cry of pleasure.
"One. Thank you, Sir," you say obediently.
WHACK
The next one hits your right cheek, and you gasp with delight.
"Two. Thank you, Sir," you say, your voice rising in pitch.
WHACK
WHACK
WHACK
Three, four, and five. You moan louder and louder, unable to resist the pleasure coursing through your body.
You thank me each time as I build up the intensity, punishing your left and right buttcheek in turns. 
"Twenty-five. Thank you," you count and thank me, though this time your answer is more strained. Your bottom is turning from pink to red.
"I'm gonna whip you 25 more times. As always, you're gonna count and thank me. When you're ready, ask for the next one. You got it, slut?" I want to hear you beg to be whipped. I want you to be an active participant in your own ***.
"Yes, I understand," you reply, your voice laced with anticipation.
WHACK
"One.. Thank you," comes your reply, the *** clear in your voice. The strike leaves a clear mark on your skin, and despite the *** I can see the juices flowing down your thighs.
"Please, can I have another one?" You take a short break before asking, but that's fine.
WHACK
"Of course, slut," I reply.
"Two... Thank you," you say, your voice trembling.
WHACK
WHACK
WHACK
The whipping session continues, each stroke of the whip drawing lines of fire across your ass, making your toes curl and forcing stifled moans from your throat. With each strike, the intensity increases, and the yelps that escape your lips are louder and more desperate. 
"Twenty-five... Thank you"
I am proud of you, my naughty little one. Proud and aroused by the thrilling sight of your formerly porcelain white skin now reddened and decorated with long, deep lines.
"Slut, you've earned it. I'm proud of you," I purr, reaching into my bag and pulling out my magic wand. The black plastic gleams in the light, its long, rigid body giving off a menacing air. With a twist of the wheel, the vibrating head springs to life, rumbling at a powerful low setting.
I press the head of the vibrator firmly against your wet, quivering pussy, teasing you with its vibrations.
"Ooooh yes", I can only imagine the sheer pleasure you must be feeling after the *** I just put you through. Your fingers quiver in delight as I hold the vibrator firmly against your pussy. I nuzzle up against your back, planting kisses across your skin as I start at the base of your spine and gradually move up to your neck. Your moans become louder and more passionate as I caress your neck, pushing your beautiful blue hair away so I can get even closer.
"You are so fucking gorgeous. I love the way your curves make me drool, the way you tremble with desire when I touch you, the way you surrender to me completely."
"Mmmmmmm", your breathing is becoming increasingly laboured as your pleasure intensifies and you edge closer to orgasm. I can feel your body trembling beneath my fingertips, aching for release as your moans grow louder and your grasp on reality starts to slip away. I press my lips against your neck as I savour your arousal, eager to witness the blissful explosion that awaits us.
Any other day I might tease you, edge and deny, but not today. Instead, I press the vibrating device firmly against your clit, my teeth nipping your ear as I wait for your orgasm. When it finally arrives, it crashes through your body like a thunderbolt, eliciting a loud gasp from your mouth and making you strain against your restraints. Your body writhes beneath me, completely overtaken by pleasure.
"Oh fuck, oh yeeees. Fuuuuuck!", you moan, your sultry voice rising and falling like a seductive melody that sends shivers of delight up my spine.
Your legs quiver uncontrollably as I press the toy against your arousal-soaked pussy. Your heavenly flesh trembles as I glide it over your engorged clitoris, sending waves of pleasure radiating through your body. 
"Oh yes... yees", you moan gasping for air.
When your orgasmic bliss begins to wane, I pull away the wand and take a good look at your glistening, pulsating pussy. I can't restrain myself any longer. Kneeling behind you, my rock-hard cock slides easily into your dripping wet, craving hole. With one ***ful thrust, I plunge the entirety of my length deep into you, but I don't stop there. I keep the wand pressed firmly underneath you so that with each thrust, your clit is stimulated and rubbed against the toy.
Your tight, wet depths are greedily devouring my shaft, milking every inch of me with each stroke. My cock throbs with pleasure as I thrust deeper and deeper into you, feeling my way around your slippery walls. I can feel your tightness squeezing around me, your moans intensifying as I move faster and faster. I'm lost in the pleasure, wanting to drive deeper and harder, to make you scream my name.
"Yes, yes, you're so goddamn tight", I moan.
"Yeees, oh God", comes out your response although I'm not sure if you even heard me.
I can feel my pace quickening as I pound you harder and harder, my hands gripping your hips as I thrust deeper and deeper. Your ass is jiggling with each passionate plunge, and I can't help but to give it a few hard spanks, making sure to leave a few crimson marks to add to the already existing ones. The sensation is electric and the intensity of my thrusts increases with each spank.
"Cuuuuuming", your words are accompanied by your pussy clenching and squeezing my dick like a vice. As I feel myself getting closer and closer to my orgasm, I thrust harder and harder into you, riding out your pleasure. Your fingers tremble as I give in to the pleasure and finally let go, sending a hot load of cum deep inside you.