A Quick Guide to Taming Your Beard (with Help from Your Tamed Submissive!)

Po****

Posted

Hey there, fellow bearded Daddies and Dominants!

As someone who takes great pride in my facial hair, I know how important it is to have a little sub who supports and helps you take care of your beard.

So, I've decided to share some tips and tricks on how your submissive can help you achieve a glorious, luscious beard.

Firstly, let them know how much you appreciate their help.

A little bit of praise can go a long way (I'm looking at the praise sluts out there)!

And trust me, having someone who is willing to help you take care of your beard is a huge turn-on.

Now, onto the tips.

One of the most important things your submissive can do is help you keep your beard clean.

Make sure they buy you some high-quality beard shampoo and conditioner, and encourage them to give you a luxurious face massage while they're at it.

(I would recommend this every other day or you'll risk drying your beard out).

Next up, regular trimming is key.

You don't want a wild and untamed beard, so enlist your partner to help you with the trimming process.

Just make sure they know what they're doing - you don't want them to accidentally give you a bald spot :/

And if they do, it's time for that punishment they've been dreading!

(If you're growing your beard, space this out maybe monthly at most).

When it comes to beard styling, your partner can be your secret weapon.

Get them to help you with shaping and styling your beard, and they can even help you experiment with different looks.

Who knows, maybe they'll even have some creative ideas you haven't thought of!

Time for a beard ride??

And finally, don't forget about the little details.

Your submissive can help you keep your beard looking sharp by giving you a quick brush throughout the day and applying some beard oil to keep it soft and shiny.

(Twice a day would be ideal and create a moment for you both to reconnect).

Just one more thing to add - having a lovely loyal sub who helps you take care of your beard can be a real game-changer.

Just remember to show them some love and appreciation in return (they've earned it), and who knows - maybe they'll even become as devoted to your beard as much as they are to you!

Posted
Is this so it can be nice and soft when we sit on it? And do beard baubles and mini fairy lights count for styling purposes? X
Posted
Beautifully written, I love having a sub help me care for my beard. Being as it’s one of my favorite features, helping to clean, brush, and style it, really boosts my Dominant nature!
Posted
11 hours ago, FatefulDestiny said:
Is this so it can be nice and soft when we sit on it? And do beard baubles and mini fairy lights count for styling purposes? X

I personally love it when a beard sparkles in the sunlight, you know soon after it's been glittered bombed. Or upon wakening they realised they've received unexpected grooming overnight. Cookie cutters make really good tenplates for cutting around. Apparently. So I've heard 😂

Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I personally love it when a beard sparkles in the sunlight, you know soon after it's been glittered bombed. Or upon wakening they realised they've received unexpected grooming overnight. Cookie cutters make really good tenplates for cutting around. Apparently. So I've heard 😂

Oh you need to write (me) a book of tips x