How to be a Dominant: A Brat’s Guide

CopperKnob

Posted
SATIRE

There is masses and masses of misinformation on the internet including here on Fetish about the 'Art of Dominance'. Many of you so-called Dom/mes have been sitting around waiting for obedient subs to clean the toy shelf and serve beautifully-prepared cups of espresso/lattes and whatnot. Where is the effort? This completely misconstrues the role of the True Submissive. But never ***, the True Guide to Dominance is here

Appreciate Your Brat’s Hard Work

It’s incumbent upon The True Dom to reward good behaviour. Did your brat do something impressive like cover all the floggers in gold star stickers? Expressing your appreciation will teach her to treat you precisely as you desire. Repeat after me: “Thanks so much for feng-shui-ing the toys. You definitely deserve a new Ted Baker dress.” Excellent, well done you, now go tell your brat and don't forget, always, always thank your brat for trying so hard to delight you.

Actions Speak Louder Than Word. Always Follow Through on Your Promises

Your brat can’t very well keep fen-shui-ing your toy shelf if you forget to follow through on your gratitude. The Ted Baker shop isn’t going to wait all day, so of you go...

Being a brat is hard work. We must ensure each fall on the flogger is tied with its own pink ribbon before we hide it in the cistern. We must work out how to spike the shampoo bottle with mentos and coke without drawing attention to ourselves. We must bedazzle your unmentionables without waking you up. That takes plenty of patience, skill, creativity, and it deserves to be rewarded.

Understand the Needs of the True Submissive Heart

The heart of a submissive is a shining jewel, and brats work hard to reveal it to their dominants by spreading glorious glitter everywhere. The next time you stumble on a glitter bomb, remember that it’s a symbol of your brat’s profound love and subservience.

Go the Extra Mile

Brats put enormous effort into doing what you tell them to for at least three seconds every day, so they deserve more than merely 'good enough'. As a Dominant, you MUST go the extra mile. Don’t just buy her a Ted Baker dress, cook her a five-course meal as well. Don’t just spank her with the good belt, reward her with icecream too (Ben and Jerry's, most flavours will do) afterwards. Going the extra mile will almost certainly encourage your brat to be obedient f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶x̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶

Knowing that you’ve done your job as a s̶u̶b̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶v̶e̶ Dominant will be its own reward.
Posted

I am really pleased you have taken the time to post all these guides, my lady, I feel enlightened, educated, and refocused on how a brat REALLY needs to be treated. I have been so wrong in the past ~sighs~ I shall contact them all and apologise profusely.

Posted
1 minute ago, TheScribe said:

I am really pleased you have taken the time to post all these guides, my lady, I feel enlightened, educated, and refocused on how a brat REALLY needs to be treated. I have been so wrong in the past ~sighs~ I shall contact them all and apologise profusely.

So you should, with Ted Baker dresses and icecream. Don't waste time get to it, you clearly have work to do

Posted
Just now, CopperKnob said:

So you should, with Ted Baker dresses and icecream. Don't waste time get to it, you clearly have work to do

Ice cream I have, but will need to call Mr Baker and arrange a fitting..I doubt he does "Gorilla" size off the shelf...will be a new look for me...

StickyTrickster
Posted

I’d like to start of by saying thank you for your guide.  I don’t know why it is but brats seem to bring out an inner goblin in me that whilst can be great at thinking up creative funishments and punishments unfortunately I struggle to come up with rewards that convey how much truly appreciate and cherish brats.  As a result I was quite hopeful this would help me with my problem so thought I'd give it a try.

I did try to follow the guide as best as I can but had a few issues specifically:

So I went the extra mile with the dress.  I ***ted BRAT across the front, glued on decorations and glitter to make I can only describe as a bespoke masterpiece…  Though apparently I “ruined” it, but I’m not a fashion designer so I can’t tell if that is true or not.

I cooked the five-course meal.  They weren’t happy that I served it all mixed up in the same bowl!  All I could say was that I was following a guide for brats and that I’m sure if they meant for the courses to be served separately, they would have clearly stated it.

Fortunately, the promise of ice cream after a spanking with the belt looked like it might rescue things.  Everything seemed fine during the belting.  It wasn’t until I then started applying a soothing balm of half melted ice cream to the freshly spanked area that things started going sideways again.  Figuring I hadn’t used enough ice cream I just pulled their panties back up and just properly filled them with semi melted ice cream.

At this point they weren’t even in the mood for my surprise that I’d invited Jerry and Ben around to join in the fun.

By the end of it I figured I must have fucked up pretty bad and I thought the best way to make it up to her was to take on some of those hard tasks she has to do as a brat for the day – you know give her the day off.  Well there is just so much to do and remember I just don’t know how you all manage it.

I mean who knew her vibrator batteries are exempt from feng-shui?  I wish someone would have told me before I forgot where I put them!

I do have to own up to my mistakes though, whilst I know women really like their hair to shine and that whilst syrup can be quite shiny I’m now just learning it is possible to get too much shine from one’s shampoo.  But anyway it’s the thought that counts right?

With all that being said as much as I appreciate the effort put into this guide I don’t know whether there are perhaps some issues with it or whether I’m just like a lost cause or something but unfortunately this guide wasn’t able to help me with my inner goblin problem...  :P  

Posted
15 minutes ago, StickyTrickster said:

I’d like to start of by saying thank you for your guide.  I don’t know why it is but brats seem to bring out an inner goblin in me that whilst can be great at thinking up creative funishments and punishments unfortunately I struggle to come up with rewards that convey how much truly appreciate and cherish brats.  As a result I was quite hopeful this would help me with my problem so thought I'd give it a try.

I did try to follow the guide as best as I can but had a few issues specifically:

So I went the extra mile with the dress.  I ***ted BRAT across the front, glued on decorations and glitter to make I can only describe as a bespoke masterpiece…  Though apparently I “ruined” it, but I’m not a fashion designer so I can’t tell if that is true or not.

I cooked the five-course meal.  They weren’t happy that I served it all mixed up in the same bowl!  All I could say was that I was following a guide for brats and that I’m sure if they meant for the courses to be served separately, they would have clearly stated it.

Fortunately, the promise of ice cream after a spanking with the belt looked like it might rescue things.  Everything seemed fine during the belting.  It wasn’t until I then started applying a soothing balm of half melted ice cream to the freshly spanked area that things started going sideways again.  Figuring I hadn’t used enough ice cream I just pulled their panties back up and just properly filled them with semi melted ice cream.

At this point they weren’t even in the mood for my surprise that I’d invited Jerry and Ben around to join in the fun.

By the end of it I figured I must have fucked up pretty bad and I thought the best way to make it up to her was to take on some of those hard tasks she has to do as a brat for the day – you know give her the day off.  Well there is just so much to do and remember I just don’t know how you all manage it.

I mean who knew her vibrator batteries are exempt from feng-shui?  I wish someone would have told me before I forgot where I put them!

I do have to own up to my mistakes though, whilst I know women really like their hair to shine and that whilst syrup can be quite shiny I’m now just learning it is possible to get too much shine from one’s shampoo.  But anyway it’s the thought that counts right?

With all that being said as much as I appreciate the effort put into this guide I don’t know whether there are perhaps some issues with it or whether I’m just like a lost cause or something but unfortunately this guide wasn’t able to help me with my inner goblin problem...    

Oh no, oh dear me, @stickyTrickster I admire that you tried, but it seems that you're very 'trying'
Feel free to point your s type in my direction. I feel that she needs either
1. To upgrade to the Kink Inc product That One Twue Dom
2. Needs tips on how to train you in terms of your ability to follow clear and explicit instructions. Im sorry to say that this doesn't simply sound like a poor execution of the Art of Dominance, more so thats its a poor ability to pay attention!
Its either that or I'm afraid you'll have to cash in your chips and opt for Kink Incs product The Twue Sub, it seems a brat may not be the one for you?

StickyTrickster
Posted
7 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Oh no, oh dear me, @stickyTrickster I admire that you tried, but it seems that you're very 'trying'
Feel free to point your s type in my direction. I feel that she needs either
1. To upgrade to the Kink Inc product That One Twue Dom
2. Needs tips on how to train you in terms of your ability to follow clear and explicit instructions. Im sorry to say that this doesn't simply sound like a poor execution of the Art of Dominance, more so thats its a poor ability to pay attention!
Its either that or I'm afraid you'll have to cash in your chips and opt for Kink Incs product The Twue Sub, it seems a brat may not be the one for you?

What can I say I try my best!  As recommended I’ve had them stand facing in the roughly north, north easterly direction you’re in but I’m not sure how much progress is being made with it.

I have however taken the proactive step of getting in contact with the Kink Inc Genius Bar to see if they knew about any faults associated with my particular model number.  Turns out the problems stem from my partner opting to go with a refurbished experimental model from the bargain bin than one of the top of the line models.

Turns out there is a known bug in my experimental Brat Management AI’s tease and denial funishment functions that override my reward functions primarily written for soft dom mode such that attempting to reward whilst the Brat Management system is active makes the reward a total nonsense.

I’ve passed on the work arounds I received from support to my s-type that the reward functions continue to work perfectly if not presented with any behaviour that triggers the troublesome Brat Management system into “play time” mode.

Naturally they’re going to need to work out whether it is worth such impeccable behaviour to maintain those reward systems or tolerate the funishment options instead or try and offload me to a potential buyer who might not have any issues with my faulty brat management system to be able to afford one of the newer models.  Naturally if they go with the later they’re going to miss the headphone jacks removed in the latest Twue range but hey can’t have everything I suppose…