A Guide To Solving Problems With Your Sub

CopperKnob

Posted
Unlike dominants, who are only good at looking mean and saying things with a growly voice, subs are gifted at basically everything. So if a your sub is malfunctioning, it’s always the Dominant’s (your) fault, but this guide will help you fix that.

1. My new sub keeps taking photos of my penis in a ***y tiny paper hat with a sharpie mouth while I’m sleeping.

That this even bothers you is clear evidence that there’s just no pleasing Doms. You can fix this problem by being grateful that your penis will soon be the latest meme.

2. My sub whines every time I take the butt plug out the cupboard.

Whining is an important talent for all submissives to develop. Reward her with icecream.

3. Every time I tell my sub to kneel, she does the chicken dance on her way down.

This is definitely not acceptable. This sub needs a proper belt whipping pronto. Subs l̶o̶v̶e̶ hate belt whippings.

4. My sub toilet papered my computer keyboarf and now there are wet wads of it inbetween my the keys.

Subs only do this when they truly love you. This sub deserves a bottle of Mark Jacobs, the big one.

5. My sub cooked me dinner.

Subs’ vaginas fall out when they cook. Never ever let this happen again.

6. My sub rubbed hair removal cream on my pubes and now my penis looks like an elephant trunk.

Penises absolutely love looking like elephant trunks. That you don’t know this is proof you’ve never had a heart to heart conversation with your 🍆.

7. My sub buried the cane in the garden, and she won’t tell me where.

The first step to happiness is acceptance. The second step is to stop asking your sub where the cane is buried. If it’s in the garden, it’s because it truly wants to be.
Posted
2 hours ago, RAMB said:

Some subs like belt whippings haha

I’m one of them 😊

Posted
Oh my. I love that the big growly Dom has finally been given cliff notes. Should make it easier when I implement some of these *clears throat* suggestions. Have no ***, one or more of these shall come your way.
Posted
I too once had to cook and my vagina was lost for days 😒
Posted
That's another purpose of chastity belts, to stop vaginas falling out and being lost...
Posted
Thanks for the giggle. Made my day. 😂
Posted
A hard reset will fix it 😂😂😂
Posted
1 hour ago, quietlysure said:
That's another purpose of chastity belts, to stop vaginas falling out and being lost...

All I'm hearing is blah blah blah 🤷‍♀️

Posted
5 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Just like computers? We aren't robots you know! 😂

You came up with malfunctioning 😁. If my computer, tablet or smartphone does that, a hard reset solves the problem 😂😂😂

Posted

Just seen a recipe how to bake brats and make a delicious brat sub 🤷