Clarification on Dominatrix accounts.

Je****

Posted

So as a lot are aware there is a "paid" Dominatrix account option on Fet. I am assuming this is for male, female, and all other genders and identities...? 

What is it for exactly?

Is it for advertising a business?

Is it for selling?

Providing mature content?

Are you able to approach people once you have one or do they need to approach you?

Are you allowed to be in the chat room with one or stay out?

What are the rules and t&c's of such an account?

How much is it and how long does it last per term?

Does the site take any 'cut' on earnings made (if applicable and allowed) from any custom made via such account?

Is it allowed to be tied to your personal account or does it need to remain seperate?

Are people allowed to do in person meets via this account and are outside links and such allowed? 

I am asking due to interest sure, but also because I don't actually know, and for me I don't find rules 100% clear.

Times are tough for everyone sure and when we see someone come into chat "advertising" they are often told they would need a dominatrix account in order to do (whatever they're offering). 

I am also under the understanding that 'sugar babies, daddies, mommies' etc are still not allowed on site even with this account? Same with 'findoms'? 

Just wanting to get all the facts and information before I personally either started one, or informed others to start one if they sought out/offered 'services'. 

I haven't actually seen any forum posts on this kind of account or topic either in my (almost) 3yrs here. So it may help inform people who are genuinely curious and serious about what it entails.

Thanks for your time. 🥰

Posted

Thank you for raising these very good questions! We saw the need to update our FAQs to clarify a few things. We are currently working on that but in the meantime, I'd like to reply to you personally 😊

On 4/19/2023 at 11:04 AM, Finally_Jen said:

I am assuming this is for male, female, and all other genders and identities...? 

Correct! It's open for all genders. 

What is it for exactly?

If you are offering some kind of service that is specific to BDSM or Kink - let's say you are making a living through being a professional dominatrix, degrader, owner, caregiver, etc. 

Is it for advertising a business?

You are advertising yourself with it - you can enter all the details of your business in your profile description. But it's not allowed to advertise in the chat. You CAN approach other users, but they might feel molested and report you for spamming. This is at your own risk. 

Providing mature content?

Sure! 😊 But put the focus on the service you're offering. If, as a Dominatrix, you'd like to film a little vid of yourself to tease your sub, go ahead! But please don't offer pics/vids/any other goods in exchange for ***. They should rather be part of the service you're offering outside of this platform. 

Are you allowed to be in the chat room with one or stay out?

Yes - no problem. Dominatrix profiles are displayed on the left site, same as all the other users. You can normally enter the chat. But it's advised to keep private conversations with your private profile. 

What are the rules and t&c's of such an account?

How much is it and how long does it last per term?

It's quite simple. If you are reported as a fraud, the support will of course take further action and block your profile. You do have more rights with a dominatrix profile - for example, you can share your contact data in your profile description. But you should still stick to our general code of conduct and our values. 

The price depends and starts from 39,99 Euros. There are different subscription models, up to a year. Similar to premium and vip memberships. 

Does the site take any 'cut' on earnings made (if applicable and allowed) from any custom made via such account?

A big, fat NOPE! We are no procurers

Is it allowed to be tied to your personal account or does it need to remain seperate?

Definitely allowed and definitely keep it separate. You can occasionally mention on your private profile that you also have a dominatrix profile if someone's interested. But please don't spam and use your common sense. 

Are people allowed to do in person meets via this account and are outside links and such allowed? 

Yup, the whole point is for the Dominatrix to tend to their clients in real life. Outside links such as your personal skype etc. are allowed!

I am also under the understanding that 'sugar babies, daddies, mommies' etc are still not allowed on site even with this account? Same with 'findoms'? 

Correct. You can find in our code of conduct, that offering these things in exchange for *** is prohibited. 

I hope this helps you with your uncertainties! 

Posted
12 minutes ago, purplepie said:

Sure! 😊 But put the focus on the service you're offering. If, as a Dominatrix, you'd like to film a little vid of yourself to tease your sub, go ahead! But please don't offer pics/vids/any other goods in exchange for ***. They should rather be part of the service you're offering outside of this platform. 

So this bit, you say it can  be used to advertise, but what do you mean don't offer *** in exchange? Is the dominatrix account now allowed financial gain? 

sorry, just clarifying in the very slim chance I do (or others do) make one, and know what they are allowed to do. 

Are content such as photos, videos, clothing and toys etc allowed to be sold? Or advertised ? 

If In were to take on such an account, I would definately read rules and COC so I make sure I take things inton consideration when using the profile, properly and professionally. 

Posted
Where exactly is that setting?
Im trying to find it but im unable.
Thank you
Posted
8 minutes ago, kinks696 said:

Where exactly is that setting?
Im trying to find it but im unable.
Thank you

I believe it is in membership in your settings, there is a wee box to tick if applying a dominatrix account but it does come at a cost. and has its own rules compared to a normal standard account

Posted
Cool, thank you love 😇
Have a kinky day 😘
Posted

I have a feeling you can’t make one for financial gain in the uk, although the Dominatrix profiles are for pro Dommes and therefore meant for financial gain as opposed to lifestyle Dommes.

Posted
19 minutes ago, Chloebear said:

I have a feeling you can’t make one for financial gain in the uk, although the Dominatrix profiles are for pro Dommes and therefore meant for financial gain as opposed to lifestyle Dommes.

But if theyre only for prodommes, any gender can make one? no matter what theyre into or do or who they are?!

Posted
Just now, Finally_Jen said:

But if theyre only for prodommes, any gender can make one? no matter what theyre into or do or who they are?!

Well… for a Dominatrix account I’d say… although that’s likely just supply and demand based wording, it technically wouldn’t matter gender or role, just that you were a operating in a professional sex work capacity. Sadly for the male subs on here, I don’t think the earnings would be high the other way round. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Finally_Jen said:

So this bit, you say it can  be used to advertise, but what do you mean don't offer *** in exchange? Is the dominatrix account now allowed financial gain? 

I'll wait for purplepie to clarify but how I read it is

a) you can advertise that you are a professional dominant and that people can book sessions with you for a fee

b) you can't advertise anything else you might have for sale (pics, vids, panties, OnlyFans, bathwater, etc) 

Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I'll wait for purplepie to clarify but how I read it is

a) you can advertise that you are a professional dominant and that people can book sessions with you for a fee

b) you can't advertise anything else you might have for sale (pics, vids, panties, OnlyFans, bathwater, etc) 

Do people for real sell bathwater?! Not looking for a market, just intrigued. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Chloebear said:

Do people for real sell bathwater?! Not looking for a market, just intrigued. 

I partially included that as a joke, but, Belle Delphine made the headlines when she sold some.