First Time Anal. TIps and Advice.

SexyK2018

SexyK2018
Posted

New to this. My partner is very keen to have anal sex. He has given anal before, I have never done it although have thought about it and quite open to trying. Just not sure where to start? I am worried about it hurting and not being able to fully relax. Any tips, advice, experiences you can share? Thanks 

Posted
You could start with but plugs etc, the metal ones are good, gentle anal play.
Posted
The word *relax* is the key to all this. Firstly don't jump straight to it...go online buy yourself a *douche*kit...maybe some anal beads or a small dildo/plug...a good lube is a must...start slowly with the toys introduce a finger or two before moving to the next stage...breath normally try not to tense...and ask your partner to take his time...good anal sex is built up overtime rushing in will only put you off...and remember plenty of lube!!!!!
HarryHabbo
Posted

There is never a thing as too much lube! Can't stress this one enough!

Posted
Douching, lube and patience are your friends xx
Posted

Lots of lube.Lots and lots of lube and start small.If someone wants to penetrate with their fingers they have to trim their fingernails fully.I know from experience it can hurt like hell.Toys? Again start small.Anal sex can be mind blowing but should be *** free.Anal from a submissives point of view is i love to be penetrated,used for pleasure,love the pleasure it gives me to be sodomised,buggered or feel toys being pushed into me.lots of lubricant.Small steps,and gentle at first.Hope this helps.xl

Posted

Yes, baby steps and lots of lube. I loved being penetrated anally by large penises and toys, but I haven't done it in a while, and even I am needing to go slow now. Playing with yourself anally will teach you how to relax and let him/the toy in. Once inside it's natural to rebel and want to clamp down, but that can lead to being much sorer afterward than it had to be. I like having some soreness the next day as a reminder of the fun I had, but that's me and it can be mostly avoided.

Take it at your own pace and experiment. And lots of lube.

Posted

Training yourself, during the week leading up to it, can be a huge help.

Before my first time, I had 3 different sized toys. One was beaded (which I find helps "massage and relax" you there). I would work my way up.... first couple times I didnt use the 3rd toy, as it was too big and I wasnt ready. Take your time. Put some relaxing music on, and take deep breaths throughout. Lots of lube, like others have said. Most anal lubes have a mild *** reliever in them too, which helps, as long as you arent pushing yourself too much.

An enema kit will make you feel more clean and confident during the process. Give yourself around 45mins or so after doing an enema, before having your partner enter you anally... as there can still be some excess bits needing to come out.

• 3 weeks later...
Sunnybeach121
Posted

Take your time,use plenty of lube and try different types ,start small really small and work your way to bigger things.

Try golden girl anal jelly not the cheapest  but is worth the *** you wont make a mess .
Trust, you and your partner need to trust each other he needs to understand when you say stop and you need to trust him to do so .
you will have plenty of sex toys around the house start small try a mascara tube dont put anything to for you dont want it to slip in and get stuck .

enjoy x 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Lube lube lube! Given that many have posted this advice, are you getting the message?! I’ve enjoyed anal play since I was young, and I’m 50 now. So the rule is, start slow and small. Work bigger slowly. Anal penetration by a penis is not something that you want the first time, definitely! And poppers: not everyone would want to use this drug, indeed I resisted for ages, thinking it was addictive or that I would become a ‘druggie’, but that was all rubbish. Poppers can massively relax the muscles and can hugely increase the intensity of the sensation. Its effects last only minutes and no evidence of any lasting side effects has ever been reported. Google it and read up on it. Sex with my wife is awesome when we both use it! So that’s 1. Lubricant and 2. Poppers. 3 could be a douche kit. I never used a douche but always just used a shower. Care though: don’t over pressurise your back passage by pumping water into it! Again, go slow and flush yourself out carefully.

Over time, you’ll be able to take a fist up your anus and that can lead to some pretty mind blowing orgasms. My wife used to work my organ with one hand whilst having her entire fist up my back passage, massaging my prostate. The orgasms were stunning and the ejaculation was spectacular! Highly recommended...

Posted

People talk about lube but the most important think is to be relax. Sometime I only used spit on my sub while I rub her pussy and she can take it with pleasure 😊