I am looking for a Femdom Dating Site - Any Advice?

Posted

I am looking for a Femdom site which is only for Dating and Match making does such site exist? 

Posted

Not that I'm aware of, unfortunately... You should create one. Start one yourself. I'm sure that would be a very good investment lol

Posted

Internet search bring about 100 of them...

Posted
Just now, FabSeverus said:

Internet search bring about 100 of them...

Yeah But I am not sure which are legit so if you have good one please DM me thanks

Posted

Unfortunately, this is sort of a systemic problem: more submissives attracted to women than dominant women. Women actually looking for a relationship with dominance in the bedroom have a wide choice of partners, and the majority of the pool left looking are either after something extreme (looking for a 24/7 no limits slave), or just in it for the ***. It'll be an issue no matter what site you choose.

Posted
6 minutes ago, Fen said:

Unfortunately, this is sort of a systemic problem: more submissives attracted to women than dominant women. Women actually looking for a relationship with dominance in the bedroom have a wide choice of partners, and the majority of the pool left looking are either after something extreme (looking for a 24/7 no limits slave), or just in it for the ***. It'll be an issue no matter what site you choose.

Yeah I am getting what you are saying but then what solution would you propose?

Posted

There is only one that is in any way reliable - but you won't like it.

So, the vast majority that exist are all likely to be pointing to the same database.   And the same problem that there is little incentive for women to join, because the types of men to join is going to be largely Do-Me subs and those wanting easier results - the net result here is that of course knowing it's going to be largely guys wanting easy results, this makes it a lucrative breeding ground for scammers.

However.

You then have sites like Womanian Empire - who are linked with the OWK, and Dominity - they have a listing of registered slaves - including regional - who agree to be in service to any woman who contacts them via the site 

However, everyone pays to be a part of this - so on one hand you know the subs are genuine and the Dominants are genuine - on the other it can get potentially very expensive especially especially, if, well, especially if no one wants to put you to use.

Posted
4 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

There is only one that is in any way reliable - but you won't like it.

So, the vast majority that exist are all likely to be pointing to the same database.   And the same problem that there is little incentive for women to join, because the types of men to join is going to be largely Do-Me subs and those wanting easier results - the net result here is that of course knowing it's going to be largely guys wanting easy results, this makes it a lucrative breeding ground for scammers.

However.

You then have sites like Womanian Empire - who are linked with the OWK, and Dominity - they have a listing of registered slaves - including regional - who agree to be in service to any woman who contacts them via the site 

However, everyone pays to be a part of this - so on one hand you know the subs are genuine and the Dominants are genuine - on the other it can get potentially very expensive especially especially, if, well, especially if no one wants to put you to use.

Thanks for the info it is Always good to know.

Posted
23 minutes ago, Fen said:

Some of this is a little bit of a myth.

One of the best quotes I ever saw about Femdom was that, well, more women would be into it if it benefited them.  And by that, I don't necessarily mean paying.  

While women seemingly have more choice, the reality is when you look at a lot of the guys - what a lot of them want offers very little value.  Is very centric around fetishes rather than a person.  And they often fail to be conversational above either small talk or fetishes.  

Now. If I was going for a session with a Pro Domme, for example, I know I've got my time then out - so - the time is going to mostly be about play.  It doesn't matter if we like the same music, or same sports, or some TV film or books. It doesn't matter if we like walks in nature, or partying in clubs.   

If however I am meeting someone as part of any form of ongoing relationship - it's not going to all be play.  There's going to be times when we might both go to a restaurant together (presuming we both like restaurants and similar cuisine) and we're going to have to hold a conversation about something other than kink.  

Whilst obviously kink is important for some in their relationships - what many, particularly men, often fail to show is how they are more than kink.  

In short, a little "OK, so you like spanking (or whatever) and so do lots of men... so why should I spank you?" and that's a question that needs to be asked from within.  What would make someone want to spend time with us aside from fetish overlap?

Posted
15 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Some of this is a little bit of a myth.

One of the best quotes I ever saw about Femdom was that, well, more women would be into it if it benefited them.  And by that, I don't necessarily mean paying.  

While women seemingly have more choice, the reality is when you look at a lot of the guys - what a lot of them want offers very little value.  Is very centric around fetishes rather than a person.  And they often fail to be conversational above either small talk or fetishes.  

Now. If I was going for a session with a Pro Domme, for example, I know I've got my time then out - so - the time is going to mostly be about play.  It doesn't matter if we like the same music, or same sports, or some TV film or books. It doesn't matter if we like walks in nature, or partying in clubs.   

If however I am meeting someone as part of any form of ongoing relationship - it's not going to all be play.  There's going to be times when we might both go to a restaurant together (presuming we both like restaurants and similar cuisine) and we're going to have to hold a conversation about something other than kink.  

Whilst obviously kink is important for some in their relationships - what many, particularly men, often fail to show is how they are more than kink.  

In short, a little "OK, so you like spanking (or whatever) and so do lots of men... so why should I spank you?" and that's a question that needs to be asked from within.  What would make someone want to spend time with us aside from fetish overlap?

Exactly, Well said. I agree with you Blacksheep.