Costume outfits

ed****

Posted
Ladies whats sexier or what would you rather dress up as
Cowgirl or a spy
I'd like to know what the popular opinion is as I dive further more into this area
Posted
Interesting I'd love to see some more opinions 😉 by any chance if there's a reason for said choice night I ask for it
Posted
A spy, a girl spy of course, sexy dress high heels
Posted

Cowgirl! But I could be biased since I have a sexy cowboy that likes to see me dress up and I’m not a real cowgirl. 😈😈😈 

Posted
Cool well just a add on or follow up from my curiosity of spies or cowgirls
Regardless of the choice but what's the opinions on a toy gun fight in character for example if chose cowgirl have a duel if spy a shootout ?
Does this idea fall well into the costume area ?
Posted
Or if I can find out what's a good outfit to wear as either a cowgirl or a spy ?
Posted
I like dress up at times......Variety.......even lingerie is dressup to me.....its the mindset behind. Like an aphrodisiac. A build up.
I think in this one, I d go for Spy.
You know big Coat.......something skimpy underneath 😘👄
Posted
The gun fight is ok imo but I know not everyone thinks the same. The first swingers club I went to there was a super sexy girl dressed in western boots and a cowboy hat (thst was it) and I thought she looked great. What more do you need lol however if trying to do more than just accessories you can’t do it without cutoff Jean shorts.
Posted

Both have their merits, a cowgirl is visually easily identifiable and would take less thought and imagination to select the outfit. But could still be immense fun especially if you think about adding the mechanical bull!@ lol. A Spy however, is less immediately visually recognisable, although I would suspect most would reach for either the tomboy type lara croft or a well dressed but extremely sexy vixen complete with concealed tiny hand gun strapped to thigh and earpiece and covert surveillance sewn into her bra!! Lol.....  I think the sexy spy vixen would be a good roleplay even though its not necessarily a submissive role (imma sub!) It sure would be amazing to succome to 007's sexual dominance!!....Ooooh the mind boggles you've got me thinking now! 

Posted
Im sure there's alsorts you could do with a gun if dressup extended to roleplay 😉
Posted
Or could lead into a situation where the sun plays a role of a Dom but ultimately fails unexpectedly getting the sub side they desire
Posted
1 hour ago, Lilivorydoll said:

Both have their merits, a cowgirl is visually easily identifiable and would take less thought and imagination to select the outfit. But could still be immense fun especially if you think about adding the mechanical bull!@ lol. A Spy however, is less immediately visually recognisable, although I would suspect most would reach for either the tomboy type lara croft or a well dressed but extremely sexy vixen complete with concealed tiny hand gun strapped to thigh and earpiece and covert surveillance sewn into her bra!! Lol.....  I think the sexy spy vixen would be a good roleplay even though its not necessarily a submissive role (imma sub!) It sure would be amazing to succome to 007's sexual dominance!!....Ooooh the mind boggles you've got me thinking now! 

Or like the sub can play the role of the Dom only to be defeated unexpectedly which gives them the subbing they'd want right

Posted
I think spy for more serious/intense fun but cowgirl for more giggly fun stuff.
Posted
3 hours ago, emmarich29 said:
Spy 100%

Sounding confident 😁

Posted
Spy. Stalk me, prey on me. Invade me. Then watch the tables turn. 💦♂️
Posted
spy yup but why not accessories? mix it up and have fun with it