EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, OrchidEclipse5 said:

I had one then accidentally gave it away. I have no idea what's going on lol

If you accidentally gift one away you can always retrieve it whilst the treasure hunt is running.  You need to work out which one was gifted away and then go back to where you first found it and retrieve it again.  If you are struggling to work out which one you are missing, you are welcome to message me. 😊

Posted
2 hours ago, chubbybunny69 said:

How do you find them

2 hours ago, chubbybunny69 said:

I don’t like that I have 0/24 😂

So far three icons have been released into the FET Universe.  I have gifted you, your first one to get you started. To find the remaining two that have been released so far, scroll back by expanding your comments in this forum thread to find clues that have been given by other members which will hint you where to look in the FET Universe.  

Decipher the clues and they will hint you to where the icon might be hiding.  Go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place, you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and using the same password/id you would use to sign on to the app and then head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Posted
3 hours ago, Stockton_209 said:

Grid map??

As you collect and find icons, they are randomly placed in your Treasure Chest.  As time goes on, it can become confusing which icon relates to which clue and grid spot in the Treasure chest, so to help with that we give the icons grid numbers.  

If you look at your treasure chest, imagine square boxes going from left to right across the page and the grid boxes are numbered as I have listed below.
1-2-3-4
5-6-7-8
9-10-11-12
13-14-15-16
17-18-19-20
21-22-23-24
So whether you have the clue number or the grid number you can always work out which one you are missing or where it should be in your Treasure Chest.
Hope that helps. If not feel free to drop me a message. 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, thesoftgirl said:

Can someone show me an example of one? I’m so confused

Have gifted to you, your first icon to get you started and sent you a message also 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, Forever_Jaded said:

Clue 2 doesn't make any sense. I keep checking my friends list but nothing 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, master-halos said:

I’m so struggling with this one. I’m dislxic so that doesn’t help but it’s ok

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
9 minutes ago, Skye_Sugar said:

Is there only one to find each day?

Yesterday was the first day of the treasure hunt and three icons were released into the FET Universe.  Most days normally only one icon is released at 3pm UK time. 

Posted
8 minutes ago, Skye_Sugar said:

Where do I see the clues?

You will find all the clues so far in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling backwards. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com, signing on with the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

Posted
Hi folks I hope your ALL enjoying day 1 of the treasure hunt. I posted clues for the first 3 icons can be found. I'd like your endulgence to post an other clue for Day 1 Clue 2 -
These are kept as your one of 'these' hopefully to become one of 'these' !
GOOD LUCK ALL x
Posted
This game is cuckolding me.
Posted
1 hour ago, Skye_Sugar said:
Where do I see the clues?

You can scroll up this discussion chat or head to your treasure hunt option and find it from there too

Posted
Officialy lost lol I have looked at everything I guess this one is over my head 😂
Posted
37 minutes ago, fort-dodge811 said:

Don't understand this but it's ok

16 minutes ago, Mischievous_one said:

12 minutes ago, Lucky415 said:

Officialy lost lol I have looked at everything I guess this one is over my head 😂

Have sent you all a message and also gifted you with your first icon to get you started. 😊

Posted
38 minutes ago, fort-dodge811 said:
Don't understand this but it's ok

It's simple, the game is to explore all the options which you can tap on your app or click on the website to discover the icons, yesterday 3 were released and you can see the main discussion post to understand the rules, besides you get clues which people have posted.

Posted
18 minutes ago, Mischievous_one said:

Lol, that's funny. Happy hunting

Posted
14 minutes ago, Lucky415 said:

Just scroll up and see the clues posted. Try to find them or feel free to message me

Posted
Found one. 3rd one i think. But for the life of me can’t find the other 2. On the website I can’t even find the forum ?!?
Posted
7 minutes ago, Skye_Sugar said:
Found one. 3rd one i think. But for the life of me can’t find the other 2. On the website I can’t even find the forum ?!?

I replied to your message

Posted
2 minutes ago, kcvcouple said:
I'm confused

If any of the clues posted doesn't work, feel free to message me

Posted
2 minutes ago, kcvcouple said:
I'm confused

I have shared you an icon

Posted
41 minutes ago, 918guy said:
What do I do

You look for icons in different sections of the app using the clue provided. Tap or click all available options to find the hidden icons