EXSENS TREASURE HUNT👄 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Exsens Treasure Hunt Quick Link Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
How many were there today. I got one
Posted
Hello everybody! I'm new here so I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how to send clues to someone else! Thank you!!
Posted
8 hours ago, Samischaste said:

Can’t see the clue for number 5 doh. Great I’m on a treasure hunt and I can’t even find the clue

Here are a few clues for number 5 😊

11 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

11 hours ago, joedoe said:

Clue 5
Describe yourself

10 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 2 Clue5 - Grid 18 - an essay is something people like to read about you

10 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Time to update us all about yourself

10 hours ago, MysticFyre96 said:

Day 2 Clue 5 - Grid 18 - Let me look into your eyes as you tell me more about you.  Let's get into the details.

8 hours ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

Day 2 - clue 5 - Try not to take it... to heart but if you do, check this.

Posted
4 hours ago, mike2772 said:

I’m lost on finding these things. I just received one from Germany though. Any help finding these is appreciated.

I tried to message you but due to your message filters I am unable to. You are welcome to message me and I am happy to help you. 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, harlemdaddy said:

How many were there today. I got one

Two icons were released. Below are my clues for both.

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Got a burning question, maybe it’s time to get creative 📝

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Be your own advocate and fill us in, we all love a bit of detail 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, midoriandpineapple said:

Hello everybody! I'm new here so I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me how to send clues to someone else! Thank you!!

Hi welcome to FET and the treasure hunt.

All the clues can be found in this forum thread by expanding the comments and scrolling backwards, so you don't really need to send them to others as they can also find them here.

However if anyone is struggling to find the clues by expanding the comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

If you would like to share an icon with someone, that is a little different. 

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Hope this helps, if not feel free to drop me a line 😊

Posted
5 minutes ago, harlemdaddy said:

Got 1 of 2 thanks!

Feel free to drop me a message if you need help with the second one 😊

Posted
I’m gonna try on my own some more but I swear I’ve been almost everywhere in this app but all the different message boards
Posted
Thank you so much Pixie Dust! Even though I don't know how to reply directly to your reply.
Posted
3 hours ago, fort-wayne768 said:

I'm ready to try!! ☺️

That's great, Happy Hunting and if you need help, feel free to drop me a line. 😊

Posted
6 minutes ago, midoriandpineapple said:

Thank you so much Pixie Dust! Even though I don't know how to reply directly to your reply.

You're welcome 😊

Posted
Are today's clues on the app? Can I have an ostrich?
Posted
13 minutes ago, Mischievous_one said:

Are today's clues on the app? Can I have an ostrich?

Today's clue are indeed on the app and have posted a few below for you.  Sorry your a bit out of luck with an ostrich I only have emu's  😋

12 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Got a burning question, maybe it’s time to get creative 📝

12 hours ago, joedoe said:

Clue 5
Describe yourself

12 hours ago, joedoe said:

Clue 4. You need a needle and what to sew

12 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 2 Clue4 - Grid 10 - if you are not sure of something and it's good to ask other and get others involved for their opinions

11 hours ago, LunaMaeve said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - got any burning questions you want opinions on?
Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - we all have one on here but how much have you added in yours?

11 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 10 - Up for debate and wanna be starting something? You're in the right place to do so
Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 18 - Time to update us all about yourself

11 hours ago, MysticFyre96 said:

Day 2 Clue 4 - Grid 10 - Got a hot topic? Well get the conversation started, but don't dive too deep
Day 2 Clue 5 - Grid 18 - Let me look into your eyes as you tell me more about you.  Let's get into the details.

9 hours ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

Day 2 - clue 4 - For this, for that, for... umm... forgot what i was going to say!
Day 2 - clue 5 - Try not to take it... to heart but if you do, check this.

Posted
4 minutes ago, master-halos said:

How many is there for today please

Two icons were released. If you scroll back one post, I just added all the clues that members have posted in a requote. 

Posted
2 hours ago, master-halos said:
How many is there for today please

So far 5 icons have been released 3 yesterday and 2 today

Posted
12 hours ago, Samischaste said:
Can’t see the clue for number 5 doh. Great I’m on a treasure hunt and I can’t even find the clue

Posted
How do you find the icons and what do they look like
Posted
22 minutes ago, Rjandhiskitten said:

How do you find the icons and what do they look like

Hi welcome to the treasure hunt. to get you started I have gifted you your first icon. 

In this treasure hunt, we are hunting icons that form part of a final picture once all the pieces have been collected.

Expand this forum thread and scroll backwards and you will find clues hinting you where to look in the FET universe.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET and if you are in the right place you will find a square icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points towards membership. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far.

I have sent you a message also and will send you some screenshots so you can see what the icons actually looks like. 😊